Chapter 37: Demon Lords and the full form of Angel of Peace, (Chamuel)

In an unknown space, a meeting was held.

A large rectangular table was placed at the middle where currently, twenty nine individuals were taking a seat.

This, however, was not just some typical tea party, but a meeting of the higher beings.

With dark auras filled the whole space, no one dares to approach them closer. Not even each of their servants.

All of them sitting, was a demon lord. The second highest evolution in the concept of demon.

Any race can be found. Starting from the first seat, where the host’s chair was located, from the left side, a lady with a black hair with fangs; a vampire. 

Next, a siren, a dragon, nymph, dwarf, giant, fairy, wolf and so on.

The meeting was about the witch of lighting, Laym.

“What a pity. She was about to become one of us, yet a simple mistake ruined her plan.” Said the vampire, looking down with fake sadness.

“I’m gonna miss her “Om my” phrase.”

“We should have given her an advice.”

“That's against the rules, isn't it?”

Everyone groaned in agreement.

“A level of PseudoChristos should know what to do. It seems like she was too greedy.

From the opposite side, one individual opened his mouth.

“Nice talk. Even the Demon King Kimberly Hailene, the demon king of Greed did achieve her goal despite being greedy.”

“That is because we don't know their ways.”

“Correct. Demon Kings have lived longer than us. More than hundreds of years.”

The siren catched his idea.

“That is amazing. Although you are still a newbie. Demon Lord, Akoto, no?”

“At least I survived when I was a PseudoChristos.” He answered proudly.

A gentle voice of a woman reverberated at the furthest chair. To the right side.

“Well, well, we do have a replacement for PseudoChristos Laym.”

““““????””””

Some got what she meant, and some were confused.

“Who is that?”

The woman then curled up the corner of her lips forming a seducing smile.

“Let’s find out.”

“Heh. Quite underestimating that electric witch eh? What if she'll survive? You'll never know..”

“Shall we take a bet?”

Yeah, I bet my title.”

“Mind if I join?”

“I will too.”

“If it's gambling, I'm always in!”

◇◆◇

Four pure white feathered wings start to emerge at the back of Mareine’s puppet body.

Following next, no matter how painful it was, a sword appeared in front of her. 

Previously, by combining Chamuel and Azazel, she can create an epic tier sword or weapons. But now, a sword with a higher class was forged for her.

A ‘Legendary Class’ sword, next to epic.

By activating the full form of Chamuel, her ultimate skill, she will take the form of the angel of peace. And of course, her consciousness was slowly losing.

Usually, if you lose consciousness controlling a certain skill, you'll either end up fainting, or in worst cases, die.

But that wasn't the case for Mareine.

Although puppets already have an “Autobattle mode” function except for humans, she has, however, a Distinctive Skill called “Puppeteer’s Anger” that can enable autobattle mode to herself even with lost consciousness.

Increasing both strength, while the Distinctive Passive skill was controlling her. The skill can only do what the holder wants and wants to be done.

And as Mareine gradually lost her consciousness, it was time for the skill to take over.

A blast of lightning was headed towards her, it was no doubt that any creature that could be hit by that will instantly turn into an ash by a three hundred millions of voltage.

“My! Showing that wings won't scare me....... Huh?!!”

An explosion happened when Mareine took off the sword and pointed it to the blast. 

The lightning strike was sliced by a sword, splitting it to two causing a shock of earthquake on each side where Mareine was standing.

“...! My! I could not believe you just slice my lightning with a small knife.”

“...”

Mareine didn't respond nor show an emotion on her face. She was, after all, just a skill, since the real Marreine lost her consciousness.

Having wings, Mareine flew towards the sky and when finally, she reached the gap where the witch was floating.

“My my, oh? What’re you gonna do?”

Mareine didn't mind her. She just pointed the tip of her sword towards her target. She was aiming.

Her mouth finally opened, but no sound or words came out. It was as if she was speaking with no voice.

Afterwards with the same pose, the flow of mana disappeared. It vanished and this made the witch quite baffled. Just as when then a sound finally came out of Mareine’s mouth.

“Peaceful Ray of Assault.”