Chapter 18: Mission: Onslaught Part 2

Flying by the pegasus, the two girls were not feeling good.

“M-Mareine-san.... P-please let the P-Pegasus d-down....”

Just after 45 minutes of flying, Marry already feels like vomiting.

“M-my h-head is sp, spinning...!!”

Mareine who was in the back of her was annoyed. Marry’s blonde hair has been slapping Mareine non stop because of the wind.

“Calm down, Marry!” She said.

“I'm g-gonna f-fall gahhh.” Marry added her complaints.

Marry was in the front because she likes to see the view and feel the wind as it passed through her blonde hair so Mareine agreed to ride on the back.

Marry really insisted although Mareine warned her about this— and now, what Mareine expected happened.

‘I told her already and she won't listen. She keeps begging with her eyes sparkling.’ Mareine regretted it.

“D-down Wah! P-please..!”

Frustrated looking at what's in front of her, Mareine slapped the back of Marry.

“Peace Alleviation!”

The dizziness Marry felt disappeared. The urge to vomit also vanished.

“What happened? Just now.... I felt refreshing...” Marry said.

“Whatever. Just don't look down Marry okay?” I warned her once more.

“Y-yes...”

Looking at what's ahead of them, the sun was about to set.

Mareine lowered her hand and tapped the body of the Pegasus twice.

“Let’s settle down here for the night.” 

“P-Please do s-so Mareine-san!”

And so, the Pegasus slowly flew downwards until it reached the ground.

The place they landed was a rural one. It has no people living in this area and it is likely surrounded by woods.

Stepping on the grass first, Mareine said something to Marry.

“Let's build a camp here.”

“Um, y-yes.” Marry replied then jumped out from the Pegasus..

The Pegasus was unsummoned next so it disappeared.

Creating a camp requires a tent or any structure to build a place even if it's a small one to take a shelter into.

But, Neither Marry nor Mareine was bringing something. The only thing they brought was the parchment of mission.

This made Mareine troubled.

‘I can build a tent with my thread and Azazel but I don't know how to.... It's a troubling calculation..’ She concluded.

“Uhmmm.....” 

Looking at Mareine who was thinking seriously, Marry tried to speak her mind.

“I h-have a tent and f-foods for us..” 

With that, Mareine was even more in trouble. ‘Where did she bring her tent? And even food? She's not bringing a thing with her??’— Mareine thought that Marry was crazy.