Chapter 33: In a doll puppet body

It's still night. Surrounding me was just an overgrown vegetation and woods. 

In front of me, there were some tall trees that had stumbled up. It must be where the huge two headed snake slithered up when it was headed to me to kill me.

Now, the body of a giant snake disappeared. There was no loot or a chest that you can usually see in a game. Jeez, I forgot. I'm not inside a game.

My body is like a doll. A puppet doll. 

Azazel.”

An armor covered up my whole body. Following next, I couldn't see my surroundings properly, so I summoned something that could be a light source.

Chamuel!”

A floating orb floats above me. It was shining like the sun. So bright that it almost can be seen throughout the whole jungle.

Apart from that, my Ultimate Skill: Master of Weapon Creation, (Azazel) has been restricted. I can only create armor for now or some other tools except for weapons.

As I remember clearly, it was because I used the bow weapon and launched an ultimate skill.

Coup d’— A subskill from Azazel that can be activated when using the weapon: Bow. It has two parts. The first arrow that can only pierce the first target (Coup D'Etat) and a heavy arrow that can pierce through any target no matter how many it is, it will shot and as a last death blow (Coup De Grace)

My memory was still fuzzy. I still don't remember how I ended up at the very top of a tree. I was in the battle field a few seconds ago.

Luckily, although Sebris did catch up some little bit of poison breath, I immediately withdrawn her and took her back inside my ‘World of Puppets

I started to walk, trying to remember where the correct path was towards the village. 

‘What about the village people?’ I was worried. I don't know what happened to them after I lost my surroundings.

In the middle of the night and woods, I somehow felt scared. I was hoping Marry and others would find me. But looking around, it's hopeless. Only monsters in the dark were lurking, waiting for me to come to them.

I needed some companions because I felt scared.

“Summon activate: I call my nameless conscious puppet! Come out!”

With a small puff! A cute puppet with a deep creepy voice appeared.

«What is your wish master?»

Now, because of his voice, I'm even more scared. I should have called my huge slime.

“Just... Follow me.”

«Okay. Master, I detected some unusual occurrence outside.»

“What? Yet another?” 

«No.»

I somehow felt relief.

«But some enormous flow of magic and mana was flowing outside the forest.»

Or so I thought.

“What does that mean?”

Another fight again? Or maybe just some monster? I'm not in a perfect condition right now.