Chapter 13: Gemini, the twins of the zodiac

Hi! I have something to say before the chapter starts.

I read the previous chapters and I encountered many typos. Like made spelled as “Mads” thread as “threed” and many more wrong spellings. 

I edited some but, some might still be there since I'm quite busy. I hope you still have that excitement reading this novel despite those that destroyed the reading experience.

Again, if I have some typos or misspellings, please comment. I won't get offended. Also, pronunciations like “She” “her” “his” “him” might be put in the wrong sentence so comment it if I did.

Also, please vote! It won't hurt you know =<

◇◆◇

────────────────

Mareine with her hand pointed on the ground, casted her skill.

“Show yourself! The twins of the zodiac!”

With her chant, colors such as blue as light as the sky and as dark as the vastness of the universe glowed into her surroundings following a magic circle showing up with 17 small dots connected to each other that represents the constellation of ‘Gemini’ on the ground.

Later on, that constellation broke, resulting in the one magic circle on the ground having 9 dots connecting to each other.

Then, another magic circle appeared but it was on the upper side, the opposite of the other magic circle. This magic circle took the other half of the constellation. The 8 connected dots.

The first to come out of the circle was from the ground. 

Representing the 9 connected dots and as the other half, a small puppet rose from the circle.

White as a snow, a small boy doll with his eyes as a button, the other eye was covered by his long bangs, and a mouth that has been sewn with thread. This doll is the size of two rulers.

The doll just nakedly floated up.

Next, from the other magic circles; from the upper part, a girl doll with the same appearance as the boy slowly fell from the magic circle.

The two dolls were floating then the two of them came nearer to each other. After that, the 9 and 8 dots that were separated became connected.

That means the summoning of ‘Gemini’ has been completed and thus, all the miscellaneous except for the two dolls disappeared.

Fascinated, Mareine got excited.

“So cute!!! These dolls are so cute! Can they talk? Hey, can you talk!?” She asked the two dolls.

The two dolls didn't respond. They just floated, facing Mareine.

Mareine’s fingers tickled up as she activated her Marionettist, the controller, (Lucifer) to manipulate the puppets. Nevertheless, although the two dolls didn't resist, it was a failed attempt.

「 Failed. 
The summon is already in puppet and in control 」

‘Already in control? Does that mean I can command them freely if I do so? But why aren't they talking? Was it because they can't open their mouth or is it just that they don't talk....??’ Mareine was in trouble in her head.

Looking at them, Mareine realized that the two dolls floating in front of her were naked, they had no clothes.

So, Mareine decided to make one for them. She extended her hands at them saying: