Chapter 3: Conclusion: I'm not inside a dream.

The throbbing sensation that I can feel throughout my whole chest, heavy breathing, and the numbing pain scattering through the tip of my finger to my wrist- I can feel it clearly as I fell to the grass.

This conclusion already came to me earlier before.

When I first gained my consciousness, I was already standing in an unknown field of grass.

Then later after that, I thought that it was just a dream since there was a monitor screen floating, but when I slammed my hand to the ground- I felt the pain.

That's the time I concluded that what's happening right now is not a dream.

It's real.

I also notice that I lost my memories, but not all of them. I still have some memories like my name and my face.

Though my body right now is small, I have great stamina.

And also, I haven't seen my face. There was no mirror nor a river nearby so I don't know whether I had the same face as one of those memories I have.

Hypothetically, yes. Despite not seeing my face, I can still see my small hands- and these hands, they were the hands I had when I was a kid.

My body is the same as what in those memories I have, but the small version- more likely the younger version.

After taking deep breaths, and now that I am a bit relaxed, I looked above my head to where my status was floating.

"Level 2......"

Defeating that big slime gives me a lot of experience so I leveled up to level 2.

"And... What is this title that I obtained? Mega slime slayer? That sounds a bit crappy. "

And I also forgot that the clothes I was wearing were drenched in blue liquid, the disgusting sticky liquid that came out from the slime.

"How should I change my dress? I'm wet. I wanna take a bath." I mumbled looking above me, looking at the moon.

I was in the middle of the forest. I was alone. It's very dark and the only light I could see was the moonlight.

Thinking of it, I did manage to run when I was being chased even though I can't see the ground because it's dark.

'Must be my flight response alarming in my brain, and now, after that long run, my body aches so much.'

I laid my body on the ground and looked at the moon.

There was no monster around me, but it probably had some monsters waiting for me kilometers ahead.

Dark, the only sound that could be heard was my own heart beat, my breathing sound, and the sound of crickets.

My eyes closed slowly even though I didn't do it. I feel tired. I'm sleepy.

'.....I wanna sleep.'

Then, a squelching sound can be heard a meter close to me.

Even with my eyes closed, I can feel that the slime I defeated was trying to regenerate again.

The liquid that got splattered was moving closely to the center to be forged.

'.... I'm gonna die. This is why I hate slimes. I can't do anything.'

I'm exhausted, I can't even flinch my finger.

Ding!

...... A notification? Or was it the screen monitor again...?

What can do with that? I can't even see it.

I'm losing my consciousness as I can hear the sound of the slime slowly approaching towards my distance.

New Skill Acquired:
Passive Skill: Shield 」