Chapter 12: Carzle, the summoner

A tens of kilometers from the small village Mareine and Alvin was standing, the capital was there.

About 67 kilometers, you can find the capital of the place— The city of Heurephm, the capital of Cascrod.

Cascrod's academy is famous for its magic and high technology— Mequil Academy.

The academy knowing that it's a high technology involved in magic, they had cast a magic that could detect a person that has abnormal amounts of power.

Yesterday at night, the school detected a certain unknown individual that has many power counts. It's not that many for them to be alerted, but the thing is, that person was detected far from the capital, 60 km away.

At first, they thought it was some monster or a demon being summoned, but it was fortunate that someone gave them a message. 

A message saying that it's just a human who has reached level 10 and had gone through evolution and that they should not be alarmed.

And so for that person, the academy assumed that they might see that person one day since that person will probably enroll at the academy knowing that the person just reached level 10.

◇◆◇

After that ruckus, we ate the food together that Alvin’s mother made and it was delicious.

Then, when I went outside to test my skill if they're still working, a man pulled my hand and grabbed me to a vacant place just near the entrance of the village.

I was about to resist because I thought he was a stranger but when I saw a wolf following him, I recognized him right away.

He was the man I saw probably on the left side yesterday's night? 

He was the owner of the summoned wolf. And no doubt, he's a summoner.

“So why did you bring me here?” I said to him as I glanced at my surroundings, looking for a place to sit.

“I have something to tell you.”

“Okay.” I replied nodding my head.

There were no seatable seat in the area and I was too tired to stand. No choice I made my chair.

“Azazel.” I mumbled with my hand facing at the ground.

Shortly after, a chair appeared and I took a seat on it.

‘Oh, I forgot. There was this summoner man here.’— I said silently since I really have forgotten the presence of this man here.

He was just looking at me unbothered with his wolf beside him.

“Should I make you a chair too?” Since he was staring at me, I asked him.

“No, I can stand.”

“Okay, now tell me what you have something to tell.”

“......”

““.........””

“A puppeteer.” He opened his mouth finally. “A puppeteer is the same as the summoner, but the puppets cannot be level up.”

“I know that but I'm no longer a puppeteer. Basically I am since I have that kind of skill.” I responded.

“Well, that's true. Class is nothing really but a talent that you are meant to be when you still haven't reached level ten.”

Basically from his words, he means that class would not matter when you reached the end of the level which was level 10. When you reach level 10, you can be a swordsman despite being a summoner at first.

Yeah, of course I know that. but, changing class would take some time and you're at a disadvantage at that.

I gazed both my eyes at him to look for his status.

「 Wizard/Summoner/Mage
Skill: Summon Wolf, Summon Slime, Summon etc. Special Skill: Switch role (False Prophecy
Title: None 」

No wonder he can say ‘Class is nothing’ it was because he had a skill Switch role, (False Prophecy) that can change or swap his class in anything he wants but probably only for a short time.

“You're like that mister summoner is it because you can change class?” I scoffed faintly as I cross both my hands, sitting, looking at him who is standing.

“An Ultimate Skill? Did you perhaps use analyze skill on me? Normal eye can't see a skill hidden inside a person. Not even a Special skill.”

“Correct. I received an ultimate skill that night I collapsed.”

Then, his eyes looked behind me.

“That chair..... Is this a skill also? Was it called Azazel?”

“Indeed it is. With my Azazel, I can make any weapon I like. Equipment also and many more.”

“So, is that everything you had to say?” I added.

“...... I'll be joining Alvin and taking part in the academy's test.” He answered.

“Okay.”

Why is he saying this to me? I don't mind really. Is he asking for my permission?

Looking at him, I didn't even know his name. Oh,I was surprised when the information showed up.

「 Name: Carzle
Bloodline magic: None
Power: 308 」

Now to think of it, my eye can see through to a person whatever I desire to search for and whenever I want.

“I forgot to introduce myse—”

The summoner guy said to me but I stopped him. I told him I already know his name. He asked “how?” But I just answered him that Alvin told me.

Then, he stepped out and walked away from me since the business he had with me was done.

“Sigh. I can finally test my skill.”