Chapter 6: A battle with the two barbarians

A man with muscular physique appeared in front of the young girl and it seemed that he had a bad intention.

The man who came out from the wooden wagon had the intention of kidnapping the young girl and sold her as a slave or even worst- Sex slaves.

'I might consider myself lucky seeing a girl in the mid of the road.' He said to himself and- Kyaa!, the young girl shouted when the muscular man grabbed her clothes and lifted her.

The man in his 30s however was shocked when she felt the texture of her clothes- It was like some metals.

And at top of that, due to the sun's light and heat, the clothes she was wearing conducted the heat and while grabbing it, the big man felt a lava in his hand.

"Tsk!" The man said in disappointment. "Why are your clothes so hot!?"

The man then released his grip and dropped the young girl.

Later, a man inside the wagon saw them and his companion dropping the young girl. He also came out and came nearer to the scene.

His body physique was very different from his companion. A natural body that fits for a man around 35s

"Oi what's up? Why is it taking longer? Hurry up and get that young lady. We'll sell her for good." The other man said as he stepped out.

"? I was gonna do that but this young girl has armor. A lava armor."

The young little girl who got dropped off was confused looking at them, 'An armor? Did they mistaken my clothes as armor because it was very hot? Though I don't know if it was that hot since I got heat and fire resistance but lava armor...?'

"We don't have a choice." The other man replied to his companion. "We are just gonna use magic and let this young girl faint so that we're gonna bring her up to the capital to sell her."

"Hmm. Magic. That's such a shame lil kid, but to see magic with our hands, you'll be lucky at least after you faint."

Then, with the two of them exchanging words, they laugh hysterically looking at the young girl who shivered in fear.

Magic..? They're gonna kill me for real? I need to run!- The young girl then, without hesitation, ran.

But it was too late.

The other man who took a step down at the wagon was already aiming his hands at her.

.....I can't do it. It's too late....!

"Water blade!" The man chanted, two water blades showed up after then chased the young girl.

"....!"

One meter from the young girl's eyes, the water blade the man chanted disappeared. That made the two men shocked and baffled.

"How can that be?"

"Is that the effect of lava armor?"

"Did the water blades evaporate?"

And at last, after looking at the young girl who was also amazed and shocked, they both saw a glass thing covering the young girl.

"No way! Is that a barrier?"

"How can that be? Such a kid can do that?"

Mareine's Passive Skill: Barrier Shield has always been activated and she also forgot that, that's why she ran.