Chapter 4: I leveled up fast!

When she opened her eyes, a large circular creature was flying towards her at a fast pace.

"Kyaa! Jesu-!"

She shouted, but it was very fast. She couldn't react faster and the only thing that was in her head was, 'Shit! I'm gonna get hit with that thing! I'm gonna die right after I wake up!'

"I'm gonna die!.....- huh?"

As she slowly opened her eyes, wondering why she hadn't been hit yet by that creature, she saw the circular monter stopped just 1 meter from her face.

It stopped, as if the creature was frozen in time.

Ding!

【 Conditions met 】

「 Passive Skill: Shield
will be upgraded

Passive Skill: Shield -----> Passive Skill: Barrier Shield」

And because her Passive Skill: Shield was now upgraded to Barrier Shield, she can now clearly see that the distance of 1 meter to her to any direction has a transparent barrier- there was like a glass thing covering her.

"Wow, is this the Passive Skill Barrier Shield? Very awesome. Now I won't be hit even if someone throws a rock at me or by some fallen branches of trees."

Just when she stood up, after mumbling something, she felt something heavy in one of her fingers like she's pulling something big.

When she turned her head to her hand, her Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread was activated, she could see an iron thread from her finger.

She followed where the Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron thread was attached to, and after she saw it, it turns out that her Distinctive Passive Skill: Puppet Control and Distinctive Skill: Summon Puppet was also activated.

She frozed in surprise when she saw the slime she defeated by now attached to her Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread, and she can also control it freely with her fingers.

That night when she collapsed and when she heard the noise of some sort of liquid sound moving together, it was actually the slime remnants that splattered to form together since she activated her Distinctive Skill: Summon Puppet unconsciously.

She activated it without herself knowing.

And when it finally was completely summoned, her Distinctive Passive Skill: Puppet Control also activated.

The reason why she felt sleepy was because she used her energy in summoning the slime unconsciously.

Since that time when she slept, the slime she summoned activated Autobattle mode and protected her for the whole night while she's sleeping.

The mega slime defeated many monsters like wolves, moving mushrooms, and even slimes. However, the puppet itself cannot receive exp so the owner is the one who gets all the experience instead.

That's why now, Mareine, level 2 that time was now level 8.

Countless Ding! Ding! Ding! Can be heard in the forest that night.

"This big slime..... Is mine right?" She asked herself looking at the faceless slime that was also looking at her.

By her finger, she ordered the mega slime to come closer.

She then touched the slime and the mega slime doesn't seem to mind either.

She plugged her hand inside the slime and her hand felt satisfied inside.

"Mmmm, amazing! It's very cold inside! Like inside the fridge...."

Afterwards, she looked above her and saw her level.

"There were bodies of monsters around us, I think the mega slime defeated them. I think I received most of the experience, that's why I'm level 8, that's very fast."

'And as expected. I think puppeteer is like the class: summoner.'

Ding!

Messed inside her thoughts, she jolted in surprise when she heard the dinging noise again, and as expected, a floating screen appeared once more.

【 Conditions met. 】

「 Distinctive Skill: Puppet Control
Will be upgraded.

Distinctive Passive Skill: Puppet Control -----> Distinctive Passive Skill: Perfect Puppet Control 」

Just a one slight move from one of her fingers, the mega slime moved faster the way she wanted. It was as if the slime was connected to her brain.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I need to change my clothes. How can I do it....?"

The dress she was wearing was still tainted in blueish liquid and blood of the monsters that the slime slaughtered that night.

She unliked her one hand from the mega slime and proceeded to the thing she thought.

'Thread..... I can make clothes with thread right?'- That's what she thought so she did it.

She tried three times with her fingers and she made it at last.

But the thing is, since she used her Distinctive Passive Skill: Iron Thread, the thread was iron.

The clothes she crafted were also iron but not as heavy as the metallic armor.

Despite that, the clothes were actually nice and colorful.

"I think it's perfect. Quite heavy but this will do!" She said then unsummoned the slime and wore the clothes she crafted.

Then-

Ding!

New Skill Acquired:
Distinctive Passive Skill: Thread Manipulation 」