Epilogue + Volume 2 New Cover

Start from the beginning

The name itself sounds very creepy and scary.

For now..... Will everything start to change?

I'll change myself. I swear. I won't be reckless anymore controlling people and killing a person. 

In this new place, is the start of my new self. I will...... for sure.

Wait..... I don't have food and a place and also money!!!

Oh my god!! That saintess didn't even give me money or at least drop me in a place with people! Or in front of a house

Only a cold swirling of wind as I fly downward is what I felt.

“..... What should I do...”

◇◆◇
» Bonus Chapter «

When the night turned into a day, this is what happened to the people around the country.

“...!! I know this one! This is the work of saint Olivia! What kind of monster has she battled with when the night suddenly brightened...?!” Said a man feeling fantastically amazed.

At the Capital of Cascrod, the crowd of people were happy and relieved when the lightning and thunder disappeared.

“L-Look! The sky turned into red! Like the fire from hell! God must have angered by us!!”

“Y-yes!! We shall all repent god!!”

They started to kneel then kissed the ground.

“Forgive us oh, lord!”

They were tricked. Although some adventurers warned them that it's just a skill, they wouldn't believe it. They had a strong faith to god.

In fact, the flames and turning red of the night sky was caused by Mareine’s ‘Strings of Hell’ that was part of her Special Ultimate Skill: Lucifer.

And when the night turned into a day, they strengthened their kissing on the ground saying that what they did wasn't enough to please god, then it suddenly got back to night.

Looking at these situations—

“BWAHAHHHAH”

“MWAHAHA”

“HAHAHAH”

“WAHAHAH”

They became a laughing stock to the demon lords.

Volume 1 END.

Thank you everyone for reading with me till the end! And yes, even ‘I’ the author likes to read this! I don't know, I just like some phew—phew boom! Magic HAHAHA.

Volume 2 will start serializing after my three weeks of hiatus. I gotta say, I had many misspellings, typos and many more! Please comment if you noticed it!

For the volume 1, how was it? As the author, I really wanna know whether it was bad or not. Please comment but please don't expect me to reply cuz’ I'm really, really embarrass.... I'm a shy person you know. Even the slightest flattery can make me blush huhu. But thanks you regardless it's a bad comments or not!