𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

Start from the beginning

The penthouse was pin-drop silent. The sound of my footsteps echoed as I walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Alaric had already told me that he doesn't had any maids. He liked his privacy but he said that a staff came after every two days for cleaning and laundry.

I went into kitchen. I woke up early so I could prepare breakfast for him. He was really careless when it comes to food. In office I observed him working without having lunch or any kind of snacks. That man practically survived on coffee in office. That was not going to happen again. I'll tried that he eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I connected my phone to Bluetooth speakers and play "Swalla". I started making breakfast. I made scrambled eggs, toasts, croissants and coffee. I cut some fruits and add bowl of some nuts like, almonds, walnuts and pistachios."

I swing my hips as I collect plates from cabinets. I walked to the table put them on it as I sing the lyrics loudly. "Pussy game still cold, we don't get minks for that, When I'm poppin' them bananas, we don't link chimps..."

"I gave these bitches two years, now your time's up
Bless her heart, she throwing shots but every line suck..." As I was plating and dancing but my body froze as a wave of warmth enveloped me from behind. Warm breath fanning over my neck, two large hands held down my small ones. My heart fluttered as he cologne hit my nostrils. My eyes fixed on his rings.

"Tck tck tck, Angle. You shouldn't dance like that unless you want me to bend you over right here on this table and fuck you until you couldn't walk for days." I closed my eyes and swallowed. Goosebumps pricked my arms and necks.

Alaric buried his face more into my neck and inhaled deeply. His hot breath was teasing me as he inhale and exhale slowly. My stomach clenched at sweet torcher.

"Alaric, what are you...."

"Shhh...Angel." His hands slide up from my arms and clamped down on my waist. He squeezed the side of my stomach, eliciting a gasp from me.

"You have no idea how much I'm refaining myself from ripping these clothes from your body and buried my cock in your warm cunt." He whispered over my skin, sending a shiver down to my whole body.

"Umhhmm" I whimpered as his hands climbed up kneaded my breasts, drawing out a loud moan.

Alaric groaned as he pinched my nipples through my hoodie. It's was the best and most sensual sound I'd ever heard. My pussy quivered involuntarily at his voice.

He stopped when his phone rang, disturbing the moment. I heard him cursed before he pulled away. I closed my eyes and breathing in sigh.

I turned to face him as he was looking outside the window talking to the person on the other side of the phone. He was wearing a light grey coloured shirt with dark grey pant with a black colour tie. His suit jacket was hanging on the head chair. His hair were slicked back with a strand falling over his forehead. He looked so handsome. Enough for the women to blush and wet at the some time.

My eyes found him again as he hung up the call, putting the phone inside his pocket.

"Umm...br-breakfast.." I shuttered. God, elle. Can't you speak without shuttering.

Alaric gaze roamed over the breakfast I made. He clenched his jaw and looked at me with hard eyes. "I don't eat breakfast." With that he walked past the kitchen, picking up his jacket.