66. Shades of Gray!

Începe de la început

Certainly.

Probably?

Whatever! As if anyone can stop me.

"Also let me know if you have some kind of plan in that crazy head of yours." My psycho cousin mumble. I turn back in wonder.

"I'm allowed to come up with plans?!?!?" I shout out excitedly "No matter how crazy it will sounds?" My eyes turn round-round in anticipation.

His eyes widens in anger as I unintentionally disturbed my Amy's sleep. She moved a little but didn't wake up. We sigh in unison.

Both Vegas and I looked at each other. I chuckle lightly and he just smiled.

"Any plan is welcome, no matter how crazy, if that can getting-rid-of-bloody-Screaigh happens." Vegas growls directly at me. Well, I know what he meant by that.

He's giving me a chance. Even though I don't wanna mess up anything, I feel my heart clenching just by the thought of planning someone's death.

That would be........

Hella fun! I smirk unconsciously and Vegas made a face as he intently stares at my gorgeous face.

"How did you know about...Wednesday?" He ask curiously while glancing at her.

"I have some sources." I smile secretly.

"Arm told you, didn't he?"  

I grinned widely making him roll his eyes but from the corner of my eye, I see his lips twitching.

We were silent for a while. He moved slightly but stopped as he didn't want to disturb the deep sleep of his sister. A corner of my lips lift in amusement as my tough cousin is getting tired. I'll just wait a little more for his leg to go completely numb before taking my girl back. 

Haha, it would be amazing to see him limping out of the lounge area. I want to laugh out as I accidentally imagine the scene in my crazy head.

I lean back to relax my neck on the edge of the sofa. I'm feeling sleepy which reminds me that I woke up too early. I glance up at the ceiling and close my eyes. Mainly because I didn't like the design in the center of it.

As I close my eyes, my mind started to work fast. I am sure as hell that I will manage to come up with the best plan to get rid of Screech or Screwed... or whatever. I try for like a minute to remember the villain's name but gave up before... nothing I'm just too lazy to give a damn.

I need to watch some thriller series... actually movies as we got only three days to watch a variety of things, to get ideas. I will watch some thriller and action movies with Amy and my boys just in case there's some horrifying or troublesome scenes for my soft heart.

I need to get an outfit to fancy up myself for the meeting. I already have some dark colors in my mind.

Dark shades always give dangerous vibes.

I kept my eyes closed and placed my hand beside me and felt a soft fabric near my fingers, I grabbed the material and touched it more to guess what it could be...

Ahaa her linen scarf!

I can tell with my eyes closed that I guessed correctly. I hold on to the corner of fabric and smiled at the stupid ceiling.

"I need to do something about that..." I whisper to myself.

"Did you already come up with a plan?" I get startle by the cold voice so much that my soul half left my body.