Chapter 297: Beauty and Alchemy

Start from the beginning

-----------------------------------

Surely enough, it was one of the most effective lotions Grey had seen, in fact, it was too effective, it was scary. If celebrities and rich people back on Earth saw such a description, they would surely fight over it like wild and rabid dogs.

Once again, Grey realized how amazing alchemy was, and of course, his fiancée too. His fiancée who was now looking at her with expectant and excited eyes, jumping up and down as she awaits Grey's words. She was just too adorable.

"What could I say... It's perfect." [Grey]

"Really?! Yaay~! I did it! I finally did it!" [Yuna]

Yuna hopped like a little rabbit as she extended her delicate arms out, cheering ever so happily. If one were to see her and hear her, they would surely think she had been working on such a project for such a long time when it has only been a couple of days.

After she hopped up and down, she then skipped her steps and hummed ever so happily as she held the lotion she just made. And soon, she then looked at Grey, such bright eyes staring towards her fiancé, wanting to be praised.

"You did good, Yuna. I'm really proud of you." [Grey]

There was no need to hesitate. As soon as he saw such eyes looking at him, he then extended one of his hands out and patted Yuna' s head ever so softly, his sweet and gentle words ringing in her pointy ears.

"Then, time to get my reward~!" [Yuna]

"Hey, Yuna, wash your hands and change your clothes first. They're already dirty from your work. I'm not going to give you desserts otherwise," [Grey]

"Okay~!" [Yuna]

But perhaps what Yuna was the most excited of was the plentiful and scrumptious lunch Grey made for the two of them. Her stomach was just starting to rumble so it was the perfect time. It was time to reap the rewards of her hard work.

Like lightning cruising across the stormy sky, Yuna swiftly took a hot bath, changed clothes, and fixed herself. It didn't even take her 10 minutes yet she was as elegant and beautiful as ever, a mild yet fragrant scent filling the air with her steps.

Well, it wasn't just the scent. Her hair, her skin, her lips, and every little thing about her somehow looked more stunning. She was already beautiful as he was, but now, she was on a completely different level. She was a goddess!

"Hm? Did you use the products you just made?" [Grey]

"Un! I also made some myself, and I thought I'd give them a try as a trial of sorts. I still have to see it for myself, after all." [Yuna]

"I see... That does make sense..." [Grey]

"A-And... I also want to look more beautiful for you... How is it...?" [Yuna]

Shock struck Grey's mind like a lightning bolt dropped from the skies. With her silky and glossy hair, rosy and flustered cheeks, plump, red lips, pearly and bouncy skin, and, of course, her upturned eyes, she was beautiful as one can be! A critical hit!

In fact, it was so destructive, Grey's heart almost stopped for a moment. And that was still when she hadn't done her makeup yet. The moment that she does, he could only imagine how powerful her attacks would be. Grey's heart would run into an error.

"You're beautiful... Too beautiful, actually... It might be hard to hold myself back if you continue acting this cutely. Let's stop for now, yeah?" [Grey]