28(season 1 final). Restored

On a fine sunny day, something is flying above the city of Japan. It looks like a white robot with metal wings. It was X with his Falcon armor.

{Just another fine day. It's still the day I've always dreamed of ever since I was alone.} - X

Why is X flying with his Falcon armor and why is he happy?

Turns out the day when Koyori showed Hololive JP and staff members about X's true past, X finally cried in the end, admitting that he was afraid of being alone and losing his true self.

The next day when he found out his true past, Roboco, Koyori, Kaela, Mumei, and other staff members gave him a special gift for him: the Falcon armor. The Falcon armor, which was being rust since the maverick wars ended, Koyori found the Falcon armor's chips while checking X the first day he met Hololive. While analyzing X's black boxes, she and the others not only restored the Falcon armor, but also upgraded it by giving the air dash ability and charging weapon system.

Also, X allowed the Hololive members to talk about his past while streaming, though not allowing them to show his memory by any medias. As his stories were told to public, X also got fans too. Even some random people gathered and created a game whose plot is based on X's story: the maverick wars part. They only created the first part of the game whose story is based on Sigma's 1st rebellion and named it 'Maverick Hunter X'. Eventually, X played this game too and complained about it with saying [Looking forward to meet part 2].

[I don't mind returning to my original world.] - X

"Why is that?" - Suisei

While playing Tetris with Suisei, X talked about him returning to his original world.

[It's kinda breaking the promise with Zero... but I wanna live my own life.] - X

"Umhmm... I get it... You don't wanna be a killing machine again, do you?" - Suisei

[Not only that, but also the Elysium.] - X

"Oh yeah... Them..." - Suisei

[We were told that they are building a multi-dimensional maverick empire, so we should stop...] - X

"Forget about it in this moment. Just enjoy~." - Suisei

[Yeah... Guess you're right Hoshimachi Suisei.] - X

Meanwhile... in a random dimension...

[So... how is the plan going...?] - ???

[Very well except...] - ???

[Except?] - ???

[A dimension where many people and other species live together at the time of year 2022 isn't proceeding much.] - ???

[The locals are holding back strong... I see.] - ???

[Should we send more mavericks?] - ???

[I don't think so. We could get this one when the time is right. For now... let's focus on our original dimension.] - ???

[Ah... I see. Since Mega Man is gone, they are losing hope even now.] - ???

(Author's note: The Mega Man which ??? mentioned is X. Not the original Mega Man.)

[So, what I'm thinking is that the first dimension where we conquer is our home dimension. We shall make humans and other reploids, especially the maverick hunter that Elysium is the rightful owner of this dimension.] - ???

Author's note: The first season is officially finished! Now we're halfway done to end this fan fiction!

Special thanks to...

captnyoyo 

darioh3o 

DrakeRaiden 

77xxcc354 

SilverClawZX 

Jumpy85Plays 

CaroleBaskin8 

TheLivingVendetta 

Pompadour21 

kirbydragon 

Silverlionking 

FeivelTheLoyalty 

KamenRiderMarchosias 

nhocfoxxd 

DanielLuna486 

Fubukami 

MrFazGamer 

Popularmmos10 

Ninja1236 

GGN100 

Timun114 

NicoleRochelle1 

for either voting to at least one episode, commenting, adding this fan fiction to one of your reading lists, or following me.