3. Testing out with Roboco San

As X agreed to join the Hololive, A chan asked something about X

"Oh, I have a question X san."

[What is it Friend-A?]

"According to Hoshimachi san, you said you are a SSS rank maverick hunter, then how strong are you?"

[SSS rank is the top rank of the maverick hunters. I'm the only one alive.]

"That means other maverick hunters except you are under SSS rank. How does the rank system goes there?"

[Currently, the lowest rank is D. Then C, B, A, S, SS, and finally SSS. And maverick hunters whose rank are S rank or above that are the 1% of all maverick hunters.]

"And how many maverick hunters are still active?"

[Currently 9,000 hunters are capable of fighting.]

"Hmm... I see."

After asking some questions to X, A chan called someone by cellphone.

[Why did you asked by the way?]

"Oh, I was curious about how strong you are, so actually I wanted to test your skills."

[Is it necessary Friend-A?]

"Yes. One of many things Hololive does is fighting against those who came from the portal. Normally we would make them turn back to portal, but if that's impossible, we have to fight them."

[So everyone who chose to fight were killed?]

"Not exactly. Most of them stopped fighting and became part of this society. Plus, some of our members actually fought against us before joining us, too."

[Hmm... I see.]

While talking, they took the elevator and went to the basement floor.

"Here we are."

[A chan! Is he the one you wanted me to test?]

When X and A chan entered the training room, there was a girl wearing glasses.

"Yes Roboco san. X, that's Roboco San. As you could take a guess from her name, she's a robot. Roboco san, this is X, a robot from parallel Earth's 23rd century."

[Nice to meet you X. I'm Roboco San, the high-powered robot.]

[Nice to meet you to Roboco San. I'm X. A maverick hunter.]

[Maverick hunter?]

"It's kind of a  robot police unit in his dimension."

[Oh, I see.]

"X san, the reason why I designated you with Roboco san is since both of you are robots, well you're actually reploid but it's a one type of robot, so there's no burden for both of you, am I right?"

[[Yes.]]

While exiting the training room, A chan explained the two about the rule.

"Okay, here's the rule. I'll give you two 10 minutes and you two will show each of your skills to one another. But don't destroy or make a severe damage to each of you. Am I clear?"

[Yes.]

[I'm all clear.]

"Okay, then... Begin!"

As A chan set the time, X changed his right hand into his buster, X-buster, and Roboco pulled out an energy pistol.

[Well, you go first.]

[Thanks.]

Roboco San shot first, but X dodged all of them and he even dodged one shot by jumping over it.