23.5 What happened during the day of Sigma to Mega Man X4 in this fan fiction

You can skip this episode if you want to since it isn't important in this fan fiction.

Before The day of Sigma(Maverick Hunter X OVA): Nothing special. Almost the same as Zero's past story. One difference is that Zero made a scar on Sigma's face, but it was repaired by Dr. Cain.

The day of Sigma(Maverick Hunter X OVA): The only difference is that Dr. Cain is alive. Since this fan fiction's story contains the event of Mega Man X, Mega Man X2, Mega Man X3, Mega Man X4, Mega Man X5, and Maverick Hunter X, The events of Mega Man X and its remake is mixed so because of this, Dr. Cain is still alive.

Mega Man X + Maverick Hunter X: Mostly based on Maverick Hunter X, except the event of X vs Vile and Zero's death is based on Mega Man X. The differences are...

(order of fighting 8 bosses: Flame Mammoth -> Chill Penguin -> Spark Mandrill - > Armored Armadillo -> Launch Octopus -> Boomer Kuwanger -> Sting Chameleon -> Storm Eagle)

1. Chill Penguin, Spark Mandrill, and Boomer Kuwanger used counter attack when X used their weakness weapon on them. Chill Penguin used his blizzard pattern, Spark Mandrill used heat from his body, and Boomer Kuwanger used his teleport.

2. X fought Launch Octopus three times. First one was his copy made by Launch Octopus himself, second one was the real Launch Octopus himself, and last one was a his copy made by Sigma.

3. Storm Eagle was killed by Vile instead of X. Here's the story. When X went to the airport where Storm Eagle occupied, he rescued a maverick hunter chased by some mavericks. It was revealed that this maverick hunter was under command of Storm Eagle and he explained X that Storm Eagle isn't doing this on his own will and he's doing this since his men are being hostage. So X called Zero for rescuing Storm Eagle's original fellow men and innocent citizens and he went to fight Storm Eagle along with completing the First armor. After X defeated(not destroyed) Storm Eagle, X tells him about his innocent, so Storm Eagle was about to turn himself in, but Vile interrupted this situation, severely damaging Storm Eagle and activating self-explosion system of Death Rogma(the airship where X vs Storm happened). X and Storm Eagle managed to crash land Death Rogma to the sea and escaped, but after escaping and landed on the ground, Storm Eagle was dead due to the damage caused by Vile.

4. Although X obtained the arm parts of the First armor in the jungle, the parts of his right arm was destroyed when finishing off Vile, so Zero gave his arm parts to X.

5. X used neither Rolling shield nor Hadoken to finish Wolf Sigma. He used Rolling Shiled to distract Sigma and then he used the original final attack of this fan fiction: Synchronized X(cross) charge shot. X's both arms were changed into busters and the left arm fired the original blue charge shot while the right arm fired red spiral crash charge shot. These two charge shots combined into one and destroyed Wolf Sigma's head point and destroyed not only Wolf Sigma himself, but also the entire Sigma palace since Wolf Sigma was using the reactor of this castle as his fuel.

Mega Man X2: Almost same as the original game, but some scenes are based on manga by Iwamoto Yoshihiro. The differences are...

(order of fighting 8 bosses: Wire Sponge -> Wheel Gator -> Bubble Crab - > Flame Stag -> Morph Moth -> Magnet Centipede -> Crystal Snail -> Overdrive Ostrich)

1. Wire Sponge's survival is based on manga. The only difference is why Wire Sponge survived. In the manga, Dr. Cain ordered X not to kill Wire Sponge and he reprogrammed him, but in this fan fiction, X saw Wire Sponge was acting like a child, so X convinced him to come with him and got reprogrammed by Dr. Cain.

2. The order of X hunters' appearing to fight for Zero's parts are...

Agile: appeared right before X was about to fight Bubble Crab.

Sergas: appeared when X went wrong way while making his way to fight Morph Moth.

Violen: appeared before X completed the Second armor and making his way to Overdrive Ostrich.

3. Morph Moth using his powders to make X see illusion is based on manga.

4. Crystal Snail survived in this fan fiction. This one is a plot twist of manga.

5. Overdrive Ostrich's death is based on manga.

6. Zero's appearance in this fan fiction is earlier than the original game. He appeared when X entered the boss rush room. In this fan fiction, X fought against the copy of 8 boss at the same time and when X was about to get killed, Zero came to rescue X.

7. Because Zero appeared early, Zero fought with the copy Zero(a.k.a black Zero) and X dealt with Sigma.

8. X finished Sigma virus with neither Strike chain nor Shoryuken. He used Strike Chain to get inside Sigma virus, then he used hyper Giga crash from the manga.

Mega Man X3: Almost same as the original game. The differences are...

(order of fighting 8 bosses: Blizzard Buffalo -> Toxic Seahorse -> Tunnel Rhino - > Volt Catfish -> Blast Hornet -> Neon Tiger -> Gravity Beetle -> Crush Crawfish)

1. When Bit appeared while X and Zero were finding Tunnel Rhino, Zero fought with Bit. This one was inspired by the opening from Mega Man X5.

2. Even though Byte and Vile mk.II were defeated by X with their own weakness weapons, they didn't died like the original game.

3. The order of X encountered both Nightmare police and Vile mk.II are...

Bit: while making his way to Tunnel Rhino along with Zero.

Vile mk.II: while making his way to Volt Catfish.

Byte: before fighting Gravity Beetle.

4. X and Zero faced Godkarmachine O Inary. It was here where his Third armor became gold, upgraded into Third armor hyper mode.

5. X fought against Vile mk.II after he destroyed Volt Kurageil.

6. In the boss rush, X fought with Boomer Kuwanger too while he was fighting with Gravity Beetle at the same time.

7. X destroyed Kaiser Sigma with Z saber from Zero and Dr. Doppler erased Sigma Virus.

Mega Man X4: Almost same as the original while some are based on manga. The differences are...

(order of fighting 8 bosses: Frost Walrus -> Jet Stingray -> Slash Beast - > Web Spider -> Split Mushroom -> Cyber Peacock -> Storm Owl -> Magma Dragoon)

1. The Repliforce existed before The day of Sigma, just as the manga.

2. Except fighting with Split Mushroom, Cyber Peacock, and Storm Owl, X and Zero went together.

3. Zero destroyed his ride chaser while he and X were chasing Jet Stingray. X didn't destroyed his ride chaser.

4. Zero didn't went to fight Split Mushroom. Instead, he fought with Colonel, which of course was stopped by Iris.

5. Split Mushroom was killed by Double is based on manga

6. While X went to fight Cyber Peacock and Storm Owl, Zero was on a mission with his 0th special unit.

7. When X fought with Storm Owl, most of his 17th elite unit were on this mission(Double excluded).

8. X's Fourth armor can only shoot plasma charge shot.

9. Double killed Wire Sponge and Crystal Snail since they found out his true color. But before they died, they left a dying message so the HQ told X and Zero that Double was a spy from Sigma.

10. X used neither Soul Body nor Ground Hunter and Zero used neither Ryuenjin nor Hyoretsuzan to finish Gunner Sigma and Earth Sigma. Instead, they used the original final attack of this fan fiction: Plasma Z saber shot on Gunner Sigma and Zero Strike on Earth Sigma. X's plasma charge shot and saber shot from Zero's Z saber combined to destroy Gunner Sigma then X used Nova strike and Zero hopped on X and slashed Earth Sigma with his Z saber.