5. Haunted by past

After helping the Hololive members and returned to the office, X got a room on 4th floor, which has the rooms with 2nd Gen members, X began to sleep since its almost midnight.

[Well, I should discover about this world more tomorrow.]

As X turn off the lights, set his mode into sleeping mode and set the alarm on 6 a.m., X fell asleep.

X is walking.

 He's just walking the path in front of him. But a few steps later, he realizes it isn't a path. It's just a narrow gap between something. There are something, but he doesn't know what they are, not because of it was dark here, but there's too many of them. Suddenly, X felt that he should run, not knowing why. He ran for a long time without dashing. 

After running, he felt something different about the gap before. It's too wet and sticky. He looked down to see what is it, only to find out it was a red liquid. It isn't a blood. It's an oil. Whatever it is, its too much spilling out. As he looked around, something familiar caught his attention. A destroyed dragon shaped robot. It was Magma Dragoon, ex-leader of the 14th special unit of the maverick hunter who became a maverick due to his foolish wish and caused the air city Sky lagoon to fall, marked the war between the maverick hunters and the Repliforce. And he also looked at another, there was a eagle shaped robot's corpse. It was Storm Eagle, ex-leader of the 7th airborne unit of the maverick hunter who tried to stopped Sigma before the day of Sigma, only to his fellow men become hostages of Sigma and forced to become a maverick. As X looked more, there were dead bodies of Slash Beast, Flame Mammoth, Chill Penguin, Spark Mandrill, Boomer Kuwanger, Web Spider, Tidal Whale, Armored Armadillo, Wheel Gator, and more. They all look different except they are dead reploids, but all of them have one common thing: All of them were killed by X.