14. X vs the Council: part 2

With the Ultimate armor equipped, X used one of the weapon.

<Soul Body>

Rainbow colored holograms which looks like X(normal version) started to charge on the Council.

"So that's how you want to play." - Kronii

"Sana." - Fauna

"Right FauFau!" - Sana

But unfortunately, these X's holograms were all wiped out by Sana's stomping and plants summoned by Fauna.

[Not over yet.]

<Frost Tower(charged)>

<Gel Saber(charged)>

X then hovered above and started to throw big icicles and big ice cubes.

"And presto! They are all gone... Whoa! Whats with that lightning?!" - Balez

Although Baelz made them disappear, but then she was attacked by a lightning by X.

<Tri Thunder(charged)>

[Take this!]

<Grand Fire>

After using Tri Thunder, X used Grand Fire to cause a fire, which was extinguished by Mumei's fire extinguisher.

"Is that all?" - Mumei

"Yeah. You could do more than that." - Kronii

[You're right. Because this is where things go harder.]

X then shot a plasma charge shot and then shot a crescent shaped beam from Z-saber just as Zero and X himself equipped with Third armor(hyper mode) did.

{Zero...! Lend me your strength!}

As X said to himself, calling the name of his fallen friend, plasma charge shot and the attack from Z-saber merged.

<Plasma Z-saber Shot>

Plasma Z-saber Shot, the final move of X and Zero's to destroy Sigma in the end of the Repliforce's coup. This attack is about to show itself by X only again to the gods.

"""""What?!"""""

[And this too!]

<Nova Strike>

Also, X engaged the boosters of his armor and his body was surrounded with golden light, then flied to the Council. It was the giga attack of both Fourth armor and the Ultimate armor.

"So this is your true power. Council! Assemble!" - Baelz

""""Right!"""" - Sana, Fauna, Kronii, and Mumei

As 2 final moves from X came toward to the Council, they combined their power and created a barrier.

"By the name of..." - Baelz

"Time." -Kronii

"Space" - Sana

"Nature"  - Fauna

"Civilization" - Mumei

"... and chaos, the power of Earth becomes one. Defend us from the enemy!" - Baelz

As the Council combined their power, a barrier made of magical force defended the Plasma Z-saber Shot, but when the Nova Strike collided with the barrier, they felt that their power was not enough for defending X's giga attack.

"So...! Is this the power of the technology of the other Earth?! We're barely standing against it!" - Mumei

[Same here...! You were really a gods!]

"Girls! Keep pushing him off! We can't hold it much longer...!" - Baelz

Both power were amazing that neither X nor the Council were winning in this situation. But then, X disengaged his armor, transform and combine the armor parts into a mini jet, then he jumped off from the Nova Strike.

"What is he gonna do this time?!" - Sana

[Take this!]

X's right arm changed into First armor's arm parts, which is actually Zero's arm parts, and his left arm changed into X-buster and he started charging.

"What move now?!" - Kronii

[Let's finish this! Zero! With me!]

Then, he shot the blue colored normal charge shot from his X-buster and shot red colored spiral crash charge shot(the original spiral crash charge shot from Megaman X is actually pink thou) and the two combined into one.

"Again?!" - Fauna

<Synchronized X(cross) Charge Shot>

Synchronized X charge shot, the final move to end Wolf Sigma, destroy the Sigma palace, and put an end to the Rebellion of Sigma, is now storming on the Council. With this one, even the Council can't defend it. And then, X's memory core(the red jewel on X's helmet) started to glow.

"What... What is he doing...?" - Baelz

"I don't know..." - Kronii

"Umm... girls...? I think he's on a next round." - Sana

As the Council noticed, he became back to normal armor, but his hands are shining with blue.

[This... is... the possibility of all thing!]

The one which made a scar on Sigma's face, X's infinite possibility: what his name X means, is now ready to show its power to the Council.

Author's note: Synchronized X(pronounced as cross) Charge Shot and Plasma Z-saber Shot doesn't appear in both Megaman X(including the remake, Maverick Hunter X) and Megaman X4. These are my original final moves for X in this fan fiction's timeline of Megaman X and Megaman X4. Also, from using Synchronized X charge shot, he didn't intended to do this on his own. Only his program went on its own.