XXXI

Chapter 31: Father to Daughter

"Ugh!"

You punched one of Namjoon's gloves as sweat drips from your forehead.

"Good, again." He said.

"Ugh!" You counter punched.

"Again."

You did an upper cut.

"Good baby, keep going!" He smiled, motivating you as you kept punching the gloves. "Come on, baby! Come on!"

"Shit..." You huffed, putting your gloved hands on your knees. "I need water..."

"Here you go..." Namjoon took of his gloves and opened a bottle of water for you; bringing it to your lips and tilting it to drink some water.

"Do we really have to box? Can't we just take a break?" You said after you were done with your water.

"We need to prepare for battle. Do you know how to fight in a dress?"

"Uh...yeah. I can fight without clothes on too."

"Oh, trust me, I know." He said, grabbing himself a bottle and taking a sip. "If you're so confident, fight me."

"What? Fight you? No."

"What's the problem? You've done it before."

"With guns. I am not risking an arm to fight your big ass."

"Come on, baby. I'll be gentle." Namjoon smirked, putting down his bottle and getting into fighting position. "I promise."

"You also said that in bed, but my muscles be burning from the amount of times you've blown my back out." You said, also getting into position as you circle around each other.

"That's good! Burning calories!" He smiled.

"Namjoon- gosh, I hate you."

"I love you too, Angela~" He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes playfully; you throwing the first punch at his face, but he blocked it with his left hand. You threw another punch, making him block again. You huffed, doing a combo of counter punches and upper cuts but he kept blocking all of them.