VII

Chapter 7: Nile Abara

"It like a copy and paste." Jimin said, looking at you and Nile, side by side.

"Who is this fine ass man that is looking at us?" Nile asked you in Hausa.

"Park Jimin. You know, the one that kisses all his victims before he kills them." You responded in Hausa.

"I heard my name, what are you guys talking about?" Jimin said, suspicious.

"That's a shame, I would love to see what that mouth do." Nile said, she looked at Jimin up and down; making him blush. You turn to look at her in complete shock.

"Girl! You're lucky Jin doesn't understand or you would've gotten your ass beaten!" You laughed, playfully hitting her.

"I don't know what you said, but I'm beating your ass." Jin said, walking over to you.

"Wait! What did I do!? She said it!" You said in Korean.

"Seokjin-oppa, don't hit her! She's didn't do anything!" Nile said in Korean, running up to him and grabbed his arm.

"How many languages do you know?" Jimin asked, curiously.

"Nine." You and Nile said at the same time.

"Nine!?"

"I told you, my girls are smart." Jin smiled, patting Nile on her head.

"I...I need to sit down..." Jimin said, holding his head as he walks back to the dining room table.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be out of town?" Jin asked, hugging Nile.

"Yeah, but Angela texted me and told me that y'all needed help." Nile stated, pointing to you.

You wear dressed in a similar outfit as Nile's. Only difference was your black legging shorts. Your hair was still wet, water droplets coming down to your shoulders.

"Angel..." Jin mumbled, obviously pissed. "What did I tell you about putting your little sister in danger! She could've been killed!"

"She was already on the run when I texted her! Someone sent a man to kidnap her on the plane!" You yelled, trying to defend yourself.

"And you think that's better!?" Jin sighed. "I knew this was a bad idea..."

"Jin, I want to find Mama."