XVII

Chapter 17: A Date

Chapter 17: A Date.

You woke up, feeling very cold.

Your head was dizzy, your breathing was uneven, and you feel very cold.

Why do you feel so cool?

As soon as you had consciousness, your eyelids slowly move, your pupils against to the light. You pulled your head up, looking around the room as you looked at the semi-dim yellow lamp.

There was a table in front of you. A wooden table. A plate of steak, asparagus, mash potatoes, and corn was on the table. With a dark, fizzy drink on the right side; assuming it's Cola or a Dr. Pepper.

Your mouth immediately began to water, forgetting you haven't ate in 18 hours.

"That looks so good, don't you think?" Namjoon whispered in your ear, his raspy voice chilling down your spine.

You quickly moved your face to his, startled at his presence behind you. He wrapped his fingers around your shoulder, his other fingers dancing on your forearm.

"You can have all of that if you answer some questions for me. Can you be a good girl and do that?"

You tried to cursing him out, but your mouth was taped shut. You tried to punch him, but your wrist were tied together. You tried everything and failed.

Fuck...

"Just be obedient this one time, Angela. Consider this as a...privilege. You're lucky I even thought about saving your ass." He smirked, looking down at your body. "I'll even get you some clothes."

Your eyebrows frowned, confused about the "clothes" part.

You look down, eyes widened as you realize you were only in your undergarments. Your words were muffled as you stared at the Korean man, staring at him with hatred.

Namjoon smiled, ripping the tape off your face as he started walking to the chair in front of the table.

"Fuck you."

"I bet you want too."