X

Chapter 10: Where We Met

"You have a plane!?"

"Jet," Jimin corrected. "But yeah, my dad gave it to me before he switch job careers."

Jimin drove the four of you into the middle of nowhere. With a random ass jet in the grass that has fancy gold lettering on the side. English saying "Park".

"Angela, I'm in love with him. Can I have him?" Nile asked in Hausa.

"Sure, he's a good kisser by the way." You winked, walking up to Jimin as you pat him on the back. "I bet you it's big."

Nile laughs as Jimin looks at you confused. "Did she say something I should be concerned about?" He smiled, pointing at you as walk inside the plane.

Nile smiled, seductively walking over to Jimin to whisper in his ear.

"You? Concerned? No. Only thing you should be concerned about is keep your friend in your pants when you see me." Nile winked and walked away. Jimin became a bright red as he holds his cheeks together.

Hyunjin and Jin were already inside the plane, waiting for the rest of the group to walk inside. As everyone settled down, Jimin started flipping switches and pressing buttons to start the engine. He grabbed the mic from above his head as one hand grabbed the side of his headphones to listen to his words.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Park Jimin airlines. Please fasten in your seatbelts as we take a 17 hour flight from Seoul, South Korea to Kingston, Jamaica."

"Seventeen hours!?" Jin yelled, looking at you and your sister nodding. Jin just sighed and laid back on his seat. "Not with these two..."

"Hey! That is very offensive!" You said, crossing your arms as you pout.

"Yeah, very." Nile said, mockingly coping your movements.

"Oh no, it's starting..."

~~~

"Ahh, fuck..." Namjoon moaned, jerking off as he sinked into his chair. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

He rubbed the tip of his cock with his thumb as he pumps faster, wet noises from his hands became more audible.