XI

Chapter 11: Kingston

"What do you mean you're going on a trip?"

"I need to clear my head so I can have a better plan, Yoongi-hyung." Namjoon said, packing his luggage with his clothes. "I'll be back in two weeks."

"Yeah right," Yoongi huffed, walking over to his bed to sit down. "You're doing something behind my back."

"I'm not doing anything, hyung. Just...trust me. I'm going to get her back."

"And kill her finally? Once and for all?" Yoongi turned his head to look at Namjoon. Namjoon stared at him blankly as he smiled at his hyung.

"Once and for all."

~~~

"Brotha, we needa room for mi family of five." Nile said, slapping her hand on the counter as the Jamaican man from the other side typed on his computer.

"Ya mon," He said, scratching his scalp as he dreads moved. "We only have three rooms, ma'am. One bed, two bed, and anotha one bed."

"Guess I'm sharing the bed with Jimin." Nile said in Korean, winking at the male as he turns away flustered.

"Uh, no Nile! You are 19, you are not sleeping with a 26 year old." Jin said, pointing at her sternly as he frowns.

"It ain't nothing but a number~" You sang in English, earning a slap on the back from Jin.

"Don't encourage her!"

"I say Angela and I have one room, Jin and Jimin in the other, and Nile in the one bed room." Hyunjin said, being reasonable. "We need to discuss about the upcoming plans."

"You're right," You said, cracking your knuckles. "But I need to stay with Nile. Jimin and Jin can be in one room and you can have one to yourself."

"That's fine," Hyunjin said, not fighting her response. "Let's meet up in my room once we settle."

"Sounds like a plan," Jin said before pulling the money out of his pocket and slapping it on the counter.

The man picked up the money and held it to the light, eyebrows frowned as he looks at the Korean man.

"What the fuck is dis?" The employee said, flicking the money as he held it in Jin's face. "We don't take Asian money."