VI

Chapter 6: Yar Uwata

"Whores like you deserves to be punished. I could take you right here, right now. But you want that, do you?"

Namjoon whispered, his grip of your wrist loosened as he grips your jaw. "You'll be my bitch once I'm done with you."

As you make eye contact with him, his eyes became dark. His voice was raspy and had a devilish grin on his face.

"Y-you wish you can have this, but you can't." You stuttered, sticking your tongue as you slap his hands away from you. He smiles, looking up and down at your body.

"You're into degrading? Hmm..."

"W-who said t-that? You're lucky I didn't punch you in the face for calling me a whore, whore." You crossed your arms, sticking your tongue out as you walked away from his desk.

Angela Abara, you're very interesting...

"Hey, we're not done talking." Namjoon yelled, seeing you walking to the door.

"No, we're done. Next time, I'll wear a shirt that covers my breast. You only looked at my eyes and titties." You said, walking out.

"Next time we're talking, you won't have clothes on!" He yelled, slowly sitting down on his chair. The door slammed shut, a sigh escaping his lips.

Anger immediately build up and he pushed his papers and other supplies onto the floor.

"She's so fucking hot...fuck!"

~~~

"So...what did he do?"

"He apologize."

"Oh, that's nice of him. Did you accept it?"

You cocked your eyebrow as you look at Jin. You and Jin were sitting on one of the beds, Hoseok already asleep on his bed.

"Fuck no. Who do you think I am?" You crossed your arms. Jin slapped you in the back of your head, causing you to wince.

"Stop cursing at me. And respect your elders. I understand Mr. Abara didn't raise you amazingly, but I raised you." Jin stated, laying on his back as he talks to you. "At least show some respect, he is the boss after all and he's helping us."