XVI

Chapter 16: Daddy Issues

"Babygirl, what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see daddy?"

"Get the fuck away from her!" Nile yelled, marching up to him. The guard quickly grabbed her and pinned her. Nile winced in pain as her face was pushed to the ground.

"Nile Kenya Abara. Watch your language." He spat, slowly looking back up to you and gripped your jaw. "What did you tell my daughter, Angela?"

"You're a fucking monster! Don't touch her!" Jin yelled, struggling to be set free. Christopher, your father, turned to look at him and smiled.

"Monster? After I gave you a life? A house? My kid?" He said, pointing at you. He walked over to Seokjin and grabbed his face, his fingernails digging into Seokjin's skin. "You left me alone and I did nothing but been a father to you."

"At least I didn't rape my daughter." Jin spat, looking at your father in his eyes as he smiled. "What kind of fucking father is that?"

Namjoon's eyes widened, looking at the back of your head as you looked at your father with hatred.

But you were scared.

So, so scared.

He did...what?

His guards looked around the room, then back at their boss in disgust. Your father noticed, his eyebrows began to frown as his lip twitched.

Christopher punches Jin in the face. Blood came out of Jin's mouth as he lazily looked back at his former boss.

Namjoon gulped, not knowing what to do as they were surrounded by armed men.

Your father marched up to you and Nile started crying, screaming your name as his fingers wrapped around your throat.

Your father was choking you.

"What did I say if you've said anything? Hmm?" He whispered. You started to cough as the tears drained from your face.