XXI

Chapter 21: Dreams

Chapter 21: Dreams

"Mmm, having fun down there?" You laughed, brushing his hair out his face as Namjoon licks on your clit.

"Shut up," He mumbled, the vibration of his mouth ran chills down your spine as he grips the side of your thighs. His moans muffled as you pull on his hair.

"You're such a pro, Namjoon. I wasn't expecting you to be so good at it." You smirked, spreading your legs as a knot developed in your stomach

"You're lucky I'm not fucking you into this mattress." He remarked, replacing his tongue with his fingers. He started curling up his fingers as he looks at you with lust.

"Fuck...Namjoon..." You whispered, his fingers moving faster as you say his name.

"Yes, baby?" He smirked.

He knows what he's doing...

"F-Fuck...Namjoon...I'm...I'm..."

"No," He said, pulling out his fingers. You whined as the feeling disappeared.

"Goddamnit, Joon. Just do it already." You huffed, crossing your arms as you looked at him with irritation.

"Okay," He shrugs as he flips you over.

Namjoon slides his sweats down, his cock escaped from his pants as he begins to aligned himself in between your legs.

"Head down," He pushed your shoulder roughly, your chest hitting the sheets. Namjoon slowly puts his dick in; a loud moan escaped your lips as you adjusted to his length and width. A low groan left his mouth as he grips on the side of your hips. He leaned in from behind, whispering in your ear.

"Damn baby, I wasn't expecting you to take all of me in." He grinned, semi-mirroring your words. "You're such a pro. Taking me in like a good girl."

"Fuck...Namjoon..."

Namjoon began to pound into you; eyes bulged as you gripped onto the sheets. You moaned his name, your toes curling as he hit the spot.

"Ah Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck..." You whined, tears rolling down your face and your mascara smeared.

"You like that, huh? Like the slut you are. Taking me in like a good little slut. That's what you want?"

"Fuck, yes. Namjoon, yes..." You moaned, your bodies slapping against each other.

"Fuck, you feel so good..." He moaned, "Fuck, Angela..."