IX

Chapter 9: Get Away

Chapter 9: Get Away

"Go, go, go!" Jimin yelled, shooting at the men as you, Nile, and Hwang Hyunjin run to the van. Jin opened the back door and helped everyone get it. Jimin ran to the van and threw the gun at Jin as Jimin grabbed his keys and got inside the car.

Jin shoot the remaining men left before Jimin turned on the engine and pulled off. Driving threw the grass and getting onto a highway. Jin closed the door and sighed, relaxing in his seat.

"Thank you, Jimin..." Jin whispered, out of breath from the previous actions.

"You're welcome." Jimin smiled.

"You are a real one, Park Jimin! Not gonna lie, I always liked you." You said, patting his shoulder. He chuckled, pulling into a different lane.

"Thank you, Angel."

Jin looked over at you and grabbed your seat belt. As he buckled you in, you saw the bandages on his arm.

"Oh my Allah! Are you okay!?" You said, grabbing onto his right arm. He winced, shooing your hand away as he sits back.

"I'm fine, don't touch it." Jin said, moving to sit in the passenger seat.

"Who did that?" You asked, clearly ready to punch someone.

Jin became silent, looking out the window. "Don't worry about it."

"No! Tell me who-"

"Angela!" Nile yelled, hitting you on your shoulder. "Just shut up and listen! There's no time to be going murder mode right now, we have to get out of Seoul."

"So what's the plan?" Hyunjin asked, changing the subject.

"We need to find mama, first. Where's mama?"

"She didn't tell me where she'll be. She said you'll know where to go." Hyunjin said, pointing to you.

"I'm sorry, what?" Jin turned to look at the man. "Who are you?"

"Mama's real assistant. Hoseok was hired by Namjoon." Nile said, buckling in her seat.

"How do you know it's really him?" Jin asked, cautiously looking at the man.

"Фиалка" You said slowly, making Jin widened his eyes.

"Huh?"

"..."

"Nigga what?" Nile said, making Jimin laugh. "Y'all are so dramatic, what does that mean?"

"Violet. It's Russian." Hyunjin said.

"Like Momma's name?" Nile looked at you.

"Like Mama. Mother taught me Russian before she left." You said, massaging your knuckles. "Violet was our code name for..."

You looked up at Hyunjin as the realization hit you. "I have a plan."

"Okay? Where are we going?" Jimin said, pulling onto an exit.

"Bumboclaat," You said, making Nile laugh hysterically. The men looked around in confusion.

"What? What does that mean?" Jin asked.

"We're going to Jamaica, fam!" You said in your Jamaican accent. You and Nile high five as you laugh hysterically.

"We're going home!"

~~~

"Son of a bitch!" Namjoon said before throwing his things to the ground. "Fuck you, Park Jimin!"

"I knew he was a traitor from the start." Yoongi scoffed before poking his inner cheek with his tongue. "He's too soft, gets emotional really fast."

Namjoon wasn't listening, he was too busy thinking about one person.

"Angela Abara..."

"Abara, Abara, ABARA!!" Namjoon punches his desk, breaking the table in half. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook flinched. Yoongi wasn't bothered since he seen this all his life.

"I should've fucking killed her when I had the chance."

"Why did you hesitate, Kim? She was right there in front of you." Hoseok said, holding the ice packet on his head as he looks up at Namjoon.

"You out-smarted her and you let her get away. Nice one, Mr. Kim." Yoongi said, scoffing again as he puts his hands in his pocket.

"Yoongi-hyung, please..."

"No, Namjoon. You had her. You finally got the enemy in your fingers; the palm of your hand and you let her get away. She punched you in the goddamn face!"

"I know, hyung! Fuck! Just....please...I need to think."

"Think fucking faster! You need to get your dick in your pants and start thinking with your head. Not your dick!" Yoongi yelled.

"She made it very fucking clear that she hates you. Stop having this little crush on her and fucking kill her! Her mother killed your dad!"

Yoongi stomped away, kicking the door open as his hands were in his pocket. Namjoon sighed, waving away the others to leave him alone in his office. They nodded, walking out as Jungkook closed the door behind him.

"Goddamnit, Angela...why do I love you?"
Namjoon groaned, rubbing circles in his skull as he looks at his office door.

"Fuck!"

🌸🍃