III

Chapter 3: El Rojo

Chapter 3: El Rojo

Perfect.

As you and the man are making out, you pull the small blade from the short's waist band and cut the rope. You slowly grabbed the man's gun and shot the two bodyguards in their ribs.

You grabbed the man's ear and pointed the gun at his skull. The men immediately grabbed their guns and angled it towards you. The man who was looking out the window and turned around to see what was happening. You look at the black haired man and smirked

"You're a good kisser, Park Jimin, but I don't think we'll be kissing anytime soon." You laughed, grabbing his hair aggressively, and pulled it. Jimin groans as he looks at you.

"Good move, Miss Abara, but not good enough." Jimin smirked. "All these men aiming at you, how are you gonna escape that?"

"Hmm," You hummed, pulling Jimin with you as you walk up to Taehyung. He clenched his jaw, holding his weapon with two hands as he looks at you.

"You see, Mr. Kim Taehyung here is fucking delusional. He didn't even notice that I took his ammo." You said, adjusting the gun to Jimin's neck. "Want to check, Tata?"

Taehyung nervously looked down at the bottom of the hand gun and opened it, seeing the ammo was gone.

"H-how...?"

Jungkook, who was standing next to him, gripped his hand gun tighter and pointed it at you.

"It was a bad idea to sit nexts to me in that van." You smiled, turning to Jungkook. "I took yours too, so give me the gun or I'll shoot."

Jungkook nervously looked at Jimin and slowly gave it to you. You smiled, releasing your grip on Jimin's hair to grab Jungkook's gun.

"Good boy," You cheered, putting his gun in your shorts pocket. You patted Jungkook's head and kissed Taehyung's cheek. "Gosh, y'all are so cute."

"Let Jimin go." The minty hair said, pointing the gun at the back of your head.

"Oh, Min Yoongi, I don't think you want to do that." You smirked, turning around to look at minty hair. "You see, I was eating some delicious peanuts earlier and I just so happen to save some in my mouth."

"Okay?"

"You didn't notice that your face is itchy after I spat on you?" You laughed hysterically, almost evil. Yoongi immediately grabbed his phone to look at his face in the reflection.

It was red and bumpy.

Yoongi looked at you with anger, gripping the gun tighter as he aims it to your forehead. "You know, you're a fucking bitch and a pretty one at that." He groaned. "But you're fucking pissing me off. Tell us where she is, now!"

"Ooo, angry sex? I like that," You smiled. "But not with you. Go ahead and get your pen or you'll probably die in....what? 2 minutes?"

Yoongi eyes widened, scoffing as he looks at you with irritation. He was about to walk away until you spoke.

"Oh no, Mr. Min, put your gun on the floor and walk out. I'll add that to my collection." You said, smiling as you walk up to him; still pointing the weapon at Jimin. Yoongi threw the weapon and ran to the door to get his pen.

"Hey, you! Big titty Magee! Is this all you got? Last time I check, you had more men than this." You yelled, pulling Jimin's hair back as you pointed to his neck again.

"They're my strongest men, I couldn't let you kill all of them Miss Abara." The man said, turning around to look at you. He leans against his desk as he looks at you with a calm demeanor.

But evil.

"Yeah? They act like bitches." You said, pushing Jimin in front of you. "Tell me, what are you planning on doing to my mother?"

"You think I'll just hand you information like that? You must be out of your mind." The man chuckled, walking around his desk to sit on it. "Come on, let my man go. Or Yoongi is coming back with an army of my people." He smirked.

You laughed, placing the loaded gun in your pocket as you loading more ammo in the other guns. "Sir, respectfully, shut up. You cannot out smart me."

"Oh really, Angela? Is that how you feel?"

"Absolutely, Namjoon." You smiled, cocking the gun as you grabbed the other one. "You see...you're not the only one who has people."

Namjoon cocked an eyebrow as he looks at you walk up to the "dead" bodyguards. It finally clicked, making Namjoon smiled.

Very impressive.

"Hoseok, Jin, wake up." You whispered in their ear. They slowly got up, looking around the room as they wince in pain.

"You could've shot a little farther away." Hoseok whined, rubbing his ribs as you handed him the gun.

A bulletproof vest...impressive...

"Oh stop whining and get up. It's only gonna leave a bruise."

"A bruise? On my beautiful milky skin?" Jin whined, grabbing the gun from your hand as he got up.

"Jin, I love you and all. But respectfully, shut up."

"Ugh, is that how you speak to your oppa?" Jin yelled, pointing his gun at the door, waiting for it to open with maybe 50 bodies of men.

"Yes, absolutely." You chuckled, watching Hoseok get in the same position. You snapped your fingers, remembering an important detail.

"Namjoon, hand me those two helmets underneath your desk."

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin all widened their eyes as they looked at Namjoon. Namjoon was surprised as well.

"Come on, we don't have all day. Chop chop."

Namjoon complied, grabbing the helmets from under his desk. The men looked at their boss like he was crazy.

"Namjoon, stop. You don't have to do this." Jimin cried, running up to him and grabbed his arm. Namjoon kept looking at you with the two helmets in your hand. "She's gonna kill you."

She peeked my interest.

"Let her, I wanna see what happens." Namjoon smirked, not taking his eyes off of you. You smiled and walked up to him as you raised your hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim," You said, taking the helmets and running back to your teammates. You put them on their head and ran up to the door. You turned around and smiled wickedly, bowing before opening the doors.

"Now please gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts to see the most amazing blood show of all..."

"...El rojo."

🌸🍃