XXX

Chapter 30: Nile Phone Call

You lay down on the hotel bed. Namjoon wrapped his arms around your waist firmly as you were both asleep. You were in one of his shirts with black panties on. He wore sweatpants and nothing else.

You shuffled in the bed as you heard vibration from a distance. You ignored it, but Namjoon shook you lightly to wake up.

"No." You crooked.

"It could be your sister..." He said in his morning voice, putting the blanket over you two again as his face was in the crook of your neck.

You sighed and reached your hand to your phone. Your fingers grasped onto the device; picking it up on the small wooden dresser next to the bed and pressed accept. "The fuck you want, nigga?"

"Where the fuck are you?" Nile said in Hausa. "We called you both for a meeting and it's 2:30 pm."

"When was the meeting?" You response back in Hausa.

"11 am."

"The hell you got a 11 am meeting for? Someone was dying?"

"No, we needed to discuss about the party. We think it's-"

"The Power of Light? Yeah, already knew." You said, stretching a little as you turned to Namjoon and hugged him; laying the phone against your ear as you wrapped your arms around him.

"And when were you going to tell us?" Nile huffed.

"Today, but...I was up all night so I didn't get proper sleep." You said, massaging his scalp as you talk to your sister.

"Wait a minute...did you have sex with him? Again?" She whispered, empathizing the word again.

"Yeah, but we did more than that." You said, clearing your throat. "By my voice, you can tell..."

"Oh my Allah! In what order!?" She screamed.

"Sucking, doggy, missionary, doggy again. Then riding." You said. "Oh! And then we woke up, did it again and then went to sleep again."

"Oh my goodness, you're a whore." She laughed, hearing herself clapping as she laughs at her own joke. You chuckled with her.

"Yeah, I know..."

"Can you even walk?" She asked.