IV

Chapter 4: Mommy

Chapter 4: Mommy.

"Now please gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts to see the most amazing blood show of all..."

"...El rojo."

As you open the door, bodies of men came flying inside the room. One by one, Hoseok and Jin took the men down; blood splattering on the ground. Jimin gasped, watching the bloody scene as the two youngsters run to Namjoon to protect him.

"Namjoon, get behind the desk. Now!" Jungkook yelled, pushing him near the desk. Taehyung did the same with Jimin as they both run behind the desk.

"Quick, grab the guns." Jimin yelled, pointing to the drawer. Jungkook opened the drawer and froze, looking at the broken silencer.

"She broke it." Jungkook said, looking at Jimin and Taehyung.

"What!?" Jimin scoffed, placing a hand on his knee as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue. "That fucking bitch."

Namjoon kept staring at you as you threw Hoseok another gun when he ran out of ammo. He didn't care about his men, or Yoongi's allergic reaction at the moment. He only focused on was you and your intelligent mind state.

Angela Abara....you're something...

As you shoot the last couple of people, you came up behind Yoongi and held him at gun point. "I see that you're better now, give me your gun and run along with the bitch squad over there." You said, pointing with the gun.

Jin, with one pistol in hand, pointed it at Yoongi as he left his other hand free for the gun. Yoongi sighed, giving his gun to Jin as he raises his hands in the air.

"Nigga, do you think I'm stupid? Give me the goddamn guns, now!" You shouted, tired of his stubbornness.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, bending down to get his gun from his ankle and pants pockets. Hoseok walked over and got the rest of the guns. As Jin put his gun in his pocket, Jin patted Yoongi down to make sure everything is clear.

Jin nodded, clarifying the male is clear. You nodded, walking in front of Yoongi as the other two make Namjoon's team scatter on the side of the wall.

"How many people are coming right now?" You said, gripping the gun tighter in your hand.

"Like hell I tell you," Yoongi smirked.

Something about that damn smile makes you want to...

Pow