V

Chapter 5: Triggered

"Your mother would appreciate the offer."

Namjoon immediately grabbed your neck, chocking you as he makes you look at him in the eyes. "Leave my mother out of this."

"Let go or I'll shoot!" Hoseok yelled.

"You think you can just walk over me, my men, my mother? You picked the wrong boss, Miss Abara." His grip tighten. "I'll kill you and your mother once I find her."

You were struggling to breathe as you hit his hand with yours. You started to kick vigorously as he lifts you in the air. Your vision was blur and you began to weep.

Jin ran up to you and punched Namjoon in his face. His men were trying to protect him, but Hoseok pointed his gun at them; making them halt.

As Namjoon's body hit the ground, Jin holds you in his arms. He caresses your back as you cough, trying to regain your breath.

"Angel, Angel, are you alright?" Jin said, lifting your chin as he looks at you.

You coughed as you pushed Jin away. You got up and walked up to Namjoon. Gun in hand as you cocked it back.

"Wait, no. Angela stop!"

"You fucking piece of shit!" You said, aiming the pistol at his head. "Die! Fucking die!"

Jin got up and ran over to you. He pushed your arm as a gun shot echoed through the room.

You shot the wall.

Close one.

"Give me the gun. Now. You're done." Jin said, snatching it out your grasp. He placed it in his pocket as he grabbed Namjoon to sit him up.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever, choke her again. Do you understand?" Jin voice was stern, his grip was on Namjoon's collar. "Do you understand!?"

"Yes, yes! Goddamnit." Namjoon shouted. Jin threw him to the ground as he tells Hoseok to comfort you. Jin inhales and exhales, trying to get back in his calm state to discuss the deal.

"The deal is, in order for us to reach Miss Abara's mother; we need your assistance to help us find her." Jin said, crossing his arms. "In exchange, we are getting your boss the best doctors in the world to operate his mother and to pay the medical bills."