33

i was so angry, i felt like screaming but i couldn't. the doctor stood before me, an oxygen tube placed up my nose so i could breathe a bit more.

ashlyn, my friend, who i had trusted most of my life, had just tried to kill me!

it was so obvious, looking back at all of her old tweets that i read off maddox's phone what she wasn't looking or wasn't in the room. she wanted me killed. she wanted me to suffer.

but not only me, she wanted ricky to suffer and blamed him for killing lily and ej.

it's sick, it really is and the more i read those tweets, the more i find myself dialing the police, which i'm doing right now whilst i'm on high pills and stuff.

"hello this is 911, what is your emergency?"

"ashlyn caswell is the killer, she killed ly keegan and ej caswell and she is just tried to kill me, if you look at their autopsy, please tell me the truth, did she kill them?"

it was a few moments before she got back to me, the wait on the phone feeling like a pounding in my chest.

"their deaths were more likely linked to murder, yes, we'll send some officers to her house now and we'll search her house" my breath becomes heavy and i have to remind myself that i already have a loss of oxygen.

"ok, thank you"

"no thank you, what is your name?" the lady on the phone asked as i smiled for the first time in weeks.

"nina grace salazar roberts but i can't take all the credit, richard michael bowen helped out too" she muttered a bit before jotting something down.

"right, we'll let your parents know that you're in the hospital, thanks again" she put the phone down and for the first time in weeks, i realised that the world was my oyster and that no matter what happened, the world was never going to be perfect, but as long as there are people who dig out for the truth, it becomes a little bit brighter...