normally, my mind tends to go crazy when i see myself in the mirror. it usually tends to be because of negative thoughts about the way i look, the way i appear but yet, here i am, standing in front of the mirror without these thoughts in my head.

i looked good? no, i looked good, i looked really pretty and it's been a while since i've seen myself like that.

momma d and c are thankfully hanging out with their friends tonight and they said that they'll only be back at 1am tomorrow so it means that i don't have to climb down from my bedroom window in six inch heels.

"hey neens, woah-" his eyes linger for a moment, taking note of my hair, my outfit, my makeup and i hate to admit it but i was doing the exact same thing.

"hi bowen, you ready to go? not like we were even invited in the first place but you know what, this whole thing seems so damn fun" he smiles at my rant as the two of us link arms.

"so miss roberts, you must know that drinking is strictly of limit for you" he tells me as the two of us sit in his, still, battered in car.

"what? why? how come you can drink though?"

"because you're driving me home after i've ended up drunk!" i lean towards his ear and whisper this to him.

"i may be a good girl but if you end up drunk, i'm gonna leave you there because i refuse to pick you up and drive you home" he sighs as he puts the car into gear and drives to ashlyn'shouse.

"we'll go in the back way, the two of us have got to be on red alert so now accepting any sort of weird liquid or something like that" he nods looking at me as we both look through the window.

the party is in full swing. the music is booming, the lights are flashing and people are drinking in the kitchen.

"ok, let's go, it's probably easier sneaking in through her garden entry and turning left to enter"

the two of us both come in and he immediately becomes protective of me. his arm is drapped around my waist as he guides me to the place which isn't the most claustrophobic room there as we sit.

"what do we do now smarty?"

"we wait, i've got my phone on me and if i notice someone on it, we can add them as a suspect, potentially"

in the corner of my eye, i see ashlyn and my friends talking and chatting about all sorts of nonsense and it makes me sad, sad because i was so naive.

i thought they liked me, trusted me or cared for me and the very least but now, i know the truth, the people i once knew are now just memories that are slowly fading away from me and i can't do anything about it!

"hey, you alright?" ricky asks as i keep my eyes on them and his gaze immediately follows mine.

"oh" i really am not in the mood to talk right now. i knew it would hurt seeing them, but i didn't think it would hurt this bad.

ricky seems to have noticed and his 'oh' is one of the things that just makes my heart break but i can't show weakness, not yet at least.

"i'm fine, now, keep a look out to see people's phones" my eyes wander towards some people making out in the back and i immediately roll my eyes of the fact that ricky was probably doing that with gina, despite him having a girlfriend.

yuck!

"neens, pay attention, there are some people over there who look strange and weird" ricky points and my eyes widen when i realise who is here.

lily's sister tilly was here??? why is that so suspicious and why is she hanging out with thomas barkley?