N: gina? gina was in the car?

T: apparently so, we followed the cars and we reached a dead end. thomas grabbed my hand as we hid behind the bar, watching as the two went in and went through a door that had 'no entry' written on it

N: did you go in?

T: i didn't but thomas did, he managed to act like he was apart of whatever was going on and got in. he recorded most of the evidence on his phone and when he sent me the video, ej and lily were sat in a chair, tied up and bruised

T: they weren't dead but they might have well been

N: so, the video? did anything strike a cord with you?

T: it was the way there was a video in front of them with some sort of hypnotic thing telling them to join their cult on else. i personally believed that this cult was a hit man group but trying to recruit young people. because they refused, they ended up dead two days later

N: those girls? why were they taken and why have some of dead not been killed yet?

T: because of me, i made an oath that i'd join their cult to get inside information but in a way, i was planning on getting those girls out. i want to help you nini, but i know a lot more than you could ever imagine. this cult is dangerous and before you know it, you could be killed

N: give me names, who exactly is involved in this cult and why?

T: gina, ashlyn, maddox, jet, kourtney, big red, carlos, seb, lynne, todd, howie bennett, mike bowen, me, thomas, these girls in here but there are so many other people recruited each day

N: what about ricky?

T: he could be involved too but considering he's with you most of the time, he's probably using you to your disadvantage. crap, i've got to go but good luck with everything, i wish you the best of luck

i stopped the recording and ran upstairs, ricky trying to look me in the eyes but i couldn't bring myself to look back.

it was pitch black at this point but i couldn't deal with the fact that my friends, his friends and possibly ricky, could be involved in some act of terror and i just, i can't believe how stupid I was.

"nini, i recorded everything that my dad said about those girls and i-"

"save it, i don't want to even hear it right now"

"what's wrong?"

"what's wrong?! what's wrong with you, you... you lied to me, i trusted you and you lied to me!"

"nini please explain, i'm just as confused as you are but i need to know how to help you"

"you can't help me, heck, i can't even help myself! i'm so so tired ricky and i just want you to tell me the truth, did you hurt lily in your relationship with her?"

"what?! no, i-"

"stop spluttering and answer the question bowen!"

"ok, once, but it didn't mean anything, i was drunk and she was-"

"a person! a human with feelings and she tried so damn hard to be good for you, she changed herself for you! but you just couldn't give one damn about her!"

"why do i get the impression that you are talking about yourself?"

"WELL MAYBE I AM, MY BEST FRIEND EJ DIED AND SO DID YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

"IT MIGHT AS WELL BE! YOU LEAD HER INTO A TRAP AND SHE ENDED UP HERE, OMG, YOU WANTED ME TO END UP LIKE LILY, DIDN'T YOU?"

he paused for a moment and i knew my answer. ricky bowen was an abuser and apart of this cult in a way and yet, i trusted him and i fell for him.

we both are panting as i tried to walk passed him. his hoodie on me becoming looser by the minute.

"i'm going home" i turned around as he grabs my hand to face him again.

"we don't do that remember, we talk things out, i'm sorry, i really am, but you have got to believe me"

"there was never a we, i gave you too many chances, i tried to convince myself that you're a sweet guy who is just misunderstood and needed help but the answers are plain simple, you just didn't care that much and you wanted me dead"

"nini-"

"i wanted to make things better but you just had to make me fall for you" i told him the truth, the burning hard truth that was slipping each and every day but this was the tipping point.

i am in love with ricky bowen but he doesn't love me back...