22

"ricky..." i tried to touch him but his face was furious as he watched his dad talk to those girls.

he was cat calling them but that wasn't my concern, i was concerned that if lily was here, did something bad happen to her? maybe nothing bad specifically happened at the party but maybe she came here to take her mind of about the party and-

the basement- bars tend to have a basement..

if any other girls are trapped down there then maybe, they might know what happened to lily and then ricky can be confirmed as not guilty and then peace is restored. well, not exactly, still doesn't excuse the disgusting behaviour of ricky's dad speaking to those girls like that.

"ricky, are you coming?" i ask, tears falling down his cheeks. the disappointment written all over his face.

"what?"

"i'm gonna go down to the basement to try and speak to some girls and well, hopefully they'll tell me exactly what has been going on here"

"you go, i'll stay here" he says, i nods sadly as i pull out his phone and give it to him.

"i want you to record everything that he has been saying on your phone, it'll be hard to stay in the room but i'll try and be quick, i'm gonna record info on my phone from the basement, the girls are most likely to talk to someone who is like them and can relate to them"

"yeah, i get that, good luck smarty"

"you too bowen, you too"