4

ok so, howie bennett, i mean, he could just be a regular, normal guy but there is something eerily suspicious about him.

i've been debating for days now whether i should talk to lily's parents about him but my gut instinct keeps telling me that it's a bad idea. will they even talk to someone who isn't the police?

that's easy to answer... the answer is no!

but then again, even ricky believes he might be suspicious but could that be a cover up? i still don't trust him fully so let me explain!

going back to our voice recording, he said a few things that may have sparked an interest of well suspicion, he didn't go after lily when he saw her hanging out with suspected howie bennett and that well baffles me.

so i guess, i'm keeping my wits about me when it comes to bowen. i told him i trusted him and i sort of do but as of right now, i'm kinda using him to figure stuff out.

kinda ironic that i asked him a question about using lily but moving swiftly on...

this is the guy in question and apparently, ricky said that the hoodie this howie bennett is wearing is vaguely similar to the hoodie he saw at the party, the last place lily was seen

i mean, could there be any sort of connection with lily?  i don't really know but if he is having some crazy involvement and is getting away with it, i'm going to have to be extra careful with my approach to the whole situation.

and that's when my phone rings, crap!

"hey nini, sorry my phone was off, what's up?" maddox tells me down the phone line as i quickly grab a notebook and pen to write down what she is saying.

"uh nothing much, just trying to figure out why the others are ignoring me on the group chat"

"ohh that, nini, it's fine, gina was busy doing 7 minutes in heaven that night when you texted"

"who with?"

"ricky"

woah what?????!!!!

"neens, you there?"

"yep, sorry, just um, chocked on my gum?"

wow, such a believable cover up!

"oh uh, you good?"

"yeah, i'll be fine, so ricky and gina?"

"mhm, it happened before the party to be completely honest, it's kinda confusing"

"so before lily's death?"

"yeah just a few days before" as soon as she says that, alarm bells start ringing in my head.

could gina be involved in lily's death or was it an act that ricky and gina were both involved with?

"so before the party?"

"i guess so, she never really said"

"what about ej then?"

"ej doesn't know, gina is purposely keeping quiet, he didn't attend the party though so something bad could have happened to him on the way to the party"

"has ash said anything"

"she's said nothing, sorry neens, i'm going to have to go, just text me if you need to know more about the party because it's super suspicious but the others have been forced to remain quiet, love you byeee"

well.. that helped!

so 1) gina and ricky? since when did that occur and why did ricky not mention it? ok, let's think back to our previous voice recording with him.

i asked him if he used lily and his response was well, believable? but that could easily be a cover up for something bad

2) ej? something bad happened to ej? gina hasn't actually told him according to ashlyn and i tried texting him but it came up with this

holy shit...

ok i'm super concerned now, what ok earth does this mean????

it could mean 1) he's involved i
n lily's case, which i very much d
oubt but still it's weird how my messages aren't spending

or two) he's in serious, serious trouble

i'd rather not think about him being in danger because that's the last thing i would want but then again, i don't want him to be involved in lily's death.

all i know is that maddox seems innocent, she really wants to find out the answers and wants to be honest, which i respect.

but why are the others being quiet??

all i know is that i'll needs to speak to ricky again and then hopefully gina

ughhh but then there is howie bennett and lily's parents, there's so much to consider here but let's rule out a few people from my persons of interest list and add some

Persons of Interest

Howie Bennett
Gina Porter
Ricky Bowen
EJ?
Lily's Parents
My friends (excluding Maddox)

looks like i've got my work cut out, i'm just hoping that my hard work eventually pays off!