23

not gonna lie, rushing down the stairs in the dark is eerily frightening and downright weird but i'm closer each day to finding out the truth and well, if it turns out that girls are being taken against their will, then i have my answer...

mike bowen may have killed lily keegan that night...

"shit" i yelled, my foot hitting against a table as 40 girls came towards me.

some were angry, some were frightening, others were confused and surprised that it wasn't a girl. ok, let's get this started.

"who the hell are you?" a girl with red hair says staring directly at my clothing choice.

"are you here to hurt us?"

"woah no! i'm here to help!"

"that's absurd, nobody comes down to the basement to help us, if anything, they do the polar opposite and well, make us suffer in the worst possible way"

"it may seem like that but you can trust me, i'm on your side" i tell them, the ginger girl crossing her arms and looking at the other girls who stood anxiously, waiting for someone to say anything.

"how? how exactly are you going to help us?" a girl with dark hair and pigtails said.

the truth is, i can't exactly answer that question. i can help those girls by finding out the truth as to why they ended up here in the first place but if lily was here, i can't bring her back and i can't bring back the girls lives here that have been washed away whilst everything about them has rotted away.

"look, i'm here because you girls are my priority right now, if you are being treated badly, i'm gonna make sure that you have the best chance of getting out and you girls can come out with more freedom"

"you won't feel confided anymore but i'll have to do a deal, if i help you get the hell out of here, you will have to tell me all about your experiences and i'll have to make a record of it because we need evidence, so are you girls in or am i walking alone?"

the girls stood, staring at me then looking nervously at each other.

now we just wait, let's hope they'll agree...