2

it's not unusual for kids to have house parties on a friday night, i mean, look, i'm not going to judge if it is your choice of living but that not how i roll.

you're probably wondering, who on earth is speaking to me behind the phone screen and well, i can answer that but i can't exactly answer everything about lily's disappearance.

why? because i don't trust the sources and the evidence that has come out about this murder.

so let me start of by introducing myself to you all, my name is nina grace salazar roberts and my mission is to figure out the truth of what happened that night because let's face it, the facts don't add up.

sure, ricky was lily's boyfriend and he was obsessed with her to the point where it was concerning but surely to god, he didn't have the motif to kill?

i tried to reach out to my friends that night, the night of the party, the night lily disappeared but it was pointless, if anything, it gave me more questions than answers.

i don't even know what i'm planning to do is a good idea, i'm not exactly a detective but something seems fishy about the case of lily keegan and i want to know exactly how she disappeared that night.

so many people seem suspicious, the police, her parents, ricky and my friends but there may be other factors that led to her first of all going missing and second of all, being declared dead.

did they know something? probably? do i believe that ricky bowen killed his girlfriend that night? i don't know but anyone is guilty till proven innocent...