Pulled Over/Breaking In

Pulled over (Keith)
——————-

I was standing outside of my mom's house. Scared, paralyzed to go on. I couldn't imagine walking in just like that, especially, to them, since I dropped two random kids off with my sister.

My stomach felt tense, I was shaking and afraid. She called the cops on Pico and attempted a missing persons report. If I dealt with her that means I have to deal with my entire family as well.

There it was, my older sisters car.
She was the worst, I definitely wasn't ready to face her either. She carried this feeling of dread with her everywhere she went.

But more importantly,
My heart silenced when I suddenly heard a low rev in of an engine.

My head snapped back as a reaction, I was right it was a car. I couldn't brush this off, it was a gray BMW with custom made rims.

I turned my body around to face it slowly,

My eyes strained when I tried looking through the windows, they were tinted. And something told me that this car was for me. I don't mean to point out stereotypes, but no way would a car like this be in my neighborhood

"HEY!"

The car started to speed up,
I made a run for it across the street and onto the neighbors lawn. I dashed behind the brick home and fled down a steep ditch falling flat on my stomach.

I peered behind me to see two guys chasing me, one had a buzzcut, and the other had purple sunglasses. They didn't seem to have guns so I was lucky.

"KEITH! Come here!"
The one with the buzz cut spoke,
It sent shivers down my spine.

"Yea bro comere!"

How did he know my name?!
I spotted the forest and ran into the trees.

I heard the branches on the ground loudly greet their sneakers. Crunching of leafs behind me just caused me to sweat. I was shaking, making random lefts and rights I spotted a rock.

I can't outrun these two,
I turned around facing them both.

Sunglasses eyed the rock and reached into his pocket with a knife.

"What do you want from me?"
I shouted as they approached me.

I backed away carefully.

"Damn little man you got some feet in you, good ass runner."
Sunglasses mocked me for my fleeing.

"Or! Maybe it's just those shoes, maybe the ads were right. They do make you faster."

Buzzcut spoke eyeing my shoes, sunglasses even lowered his down to see for himself.

They were both staring at my shoes and all I could focus on was the knife.

They both leaped at me, sloppily landing they wobbled to catch their footing. Buzzcut came behind me and held my arms. Sunglasses approached me quickly, the knife now in a stabbing position . He raised it erratically and swung down toward my stomach.

"AGH STOP!!"

I screamed,
I was shaking, looking down I saw the knife inches from my flesh. It hadn't punctured into me.

Sunglasses leaned down and started to yank at my shoes. It hurt my ankles the way he was jerking on them. Finally they popped off, I felt relief and then terror.

He took my sock off and rested the blade of his knife In between my big toe and the one next to it.

"please don't do that, p-please!"
I couldn't breathe, I can't breathe.

"Maybe stop running then,"

Sunglasses raised back up putting the knife away.

"Come with us Keith."

Breaking in (Darnell)
——————

I eyed Maxie, and Nene.
All of us were glaring at the building the captive said we should go to.

Maxie took out one of his many burner phones and spoke.

"Look red slab, this better be right. The minute you try something funny and we get into an ordeal over it we will end you and all you love."

He put a cigar to his mouth and took a puff.

"We don't care about you, but you sure as hell better care about us."

I sighed,
"So Maxie, how we doin this? How we goin in?"

He pointed in the direction of the gate we had to enter.

Nene was tying her hair back; finally fully clothed she had on a new outfit. Leather hot pink pants, a black super tight crop top with a red bedazzled skull on it, and some military style boots. Her knives were practically dangling off of her light Christmas ornaments.

Stepping out of the car I noticed that it was a little cold, very cold actually. What a coincidence, it is December.

We've gotten so wrapped up in this shit that we didn't even realize what time of the year it was. I turned my gaze toward Nene and frowned, she used to be so amped up every single day when it came to Christmas.

Now we're busting our friend out of a gangsters domain. Trying to stop reckless murder, and avoid anyone from getting hurt.

"Let's go."
I quickened my pace as we all marched down the pavement and onto an overgrown lot. It held the very abandoned factory like building we were intruding.

Maxie held a wireless headset in his ear, and a Mossberg 500 in his hands. He nodded, that meant we have the proper instructions to enter.

Opening the large door we head inside and start quietly approaching corners of hallways. We make it to a door and I glare at Maxie's face. He nodded, we enter inside.

There's two guys inside,
They glare at us and then a their guns.

Shwip

My eyes widened when I saw a blade slash the edge of one of the guys neck. It was only a graze, he clutched his neck and his gun, pointing.

I ran over to the right where his hand followed, I dropped into the floor allowing for his sight of me to be blocked.

And allowing for nene to rush up to him going in for a stab. I'm trying to block the blade he shot a bullet and it hit the metal wall. The bullet reflected across the room almost taking out Maxie.

He was across the room by the time that moment passed. Making his way to our enemies partner. He stared to choke the guy and smash him into the wall.

Nene got slammed into the wall as well, her right hand pinned an over her head by the man. I took my brass knuckles and started to punch the guy in the side.

He grosned, kicked me in my leg making my weight slip and lose focus.

He pointed the gun at my forehead,

Swhich

Nene's knife perfectly split the skin on his wrist open. He shot out another stray,

Using this opportunity wisely I took a heavy swing and nene stabbed him him his back sloppily about six times.

He fell so we faced Maxie.
The minute we looked a body fell plump straight from his grip.

He turned yo his left and found a safe in a drawer. Putting the combination in that the captive gave us we opened it.

It was a journal with plans, the building layout, and weapon rooms.

Jackpot.

To be continued....