What's The Plan?

Fnf chapter (Fuck it)

The sun was rising, and he wasn't in the bed. It wasn't super bright but it was early. I knew exactly what was happening. He was leaving to go 'take care of something'. I know he says he has 'business' but I still don't want him to go. I miss him when he's gone, and I don't like going out when he's not here. I turned over toward the door and saw him walking back and forward from the restroom to his living room. He came back into the room and looked at me, stopping dead in his Tracks. Almost like it was unexpected to see me or something, he awkwardly looked to the side heading to his folding door closet. Grabbing a box he quickly tucked something in his pants.

"Hey Keith.."

I frowned at his tone, I knew he didn't like telling me he had to go.

"I...have to-"

"Let me come with you."

His eyes widened instantly, He laughed a little and scratched his head.

"Keith this is serious I can't just-"

"Please, I can handle it. I swear, I'll just....stay in the car or something. But I really do want to come with you."

He looked off to the side clearly not into the idea of me coming along. I frowned and sighed to myself standing and moving up to him. I put my hand on his and held them.

"Pico....please...."

He took a breath.

"Ok. Yeah, fuck it....But only because it's not really that dangerous. But you have to listen to EVERYTHING I say Keith, even if this is a Bitch's playground."

I smiled nodding my head.
His eyes scanned me and he moved in closer to me, he looked at my lips and then back at me. I could tell how nervous he was by his hands. Finally he moved in and kissed me. Moving back pretty quickly.

"Ight, let's go."

I smiled wider and got dressed.

Once we were outside I saw a green car on the road by the parking lot, once we got closer the window came down, it was Pico's friend, Darnell.

"Ayyooo wassup my nigga? How you been Pi Pi."

"Awww shut yo bitch ass up Darnell, so wassup with it?"

Darnell paused looking over at me, on closer inspection I could see NeNe on the passengers seat on her phone with someone.

Darnell's eyes drifted back over to Pico and Pico turned his head toward me.

"Oh uh...Keith is comin."

"Uh...you sure?"

Pico sounded annoyed.

"Of course the fuck? Trust me i got em we good."

Darnell shrugged his shoulders and turned the music up a bit. Pico and I got in the backseat where Nene's talking could be heard on full display.

"But Daddyyy~ come on.....uh- boy bye, you know you like this wang pussy a-ha ha ha ha!! Ugh alright, ok! Damn byeeee no body like you anyways damn!"

My Brow went up in confusion, she hung up the phone with the biggest smile and squealed into It.

"THIS BOY SWEAR HE GON GET ME PREGNANT! Ugh!!! He so fine, and he just got this new tattoo and everything, UGHHH!"

Darnell laughed.

"Girl that nigga don't wantchu, everybody know you burnin."

"Ugh, shut the fuck up darnell ain't nobody here is burnin. You just mad cause that bitch you wanted to fuck called you ugly and said yo dick was small."