Our Separate Ways

I still don't know how to feel.

Im sitting in a huge bubble bath procrastinating until I get all pruned,

There's no way that he's just NOT going to expect an answer about where Pico is.

I heard a tug at the doorknob, I didn't want him to know why I needed a bath so bad so I took a quick one. Then I made more bath water because truth be told he's fine as fuck and likes to take baths with me.

Look the deal with him is that he's protecting people like us but only if we help him push some money over. Either by being on the corner or getting other people to be on the corner..like Jasmine and her grandfather. And basically he doesn't like what Pico is doing by having some sort of treaty with our enemies The Red Slabs. Yes....That's what those idiots decide to call themselves. We just call ourself The Trio it's a cliche name so No! I am not entertaining shit.

My thoughts were soon interpreted by Maxie. He stepped inside of the huge bathroom, his huge neatly groomed bare feet tapped its way to me on the tile . He was wearing only a robe. Purple satin silk, he had his golden chain on, he never took that thing off,

"Nene, you sure you ok with me getting in? Something not wrong?"

Ugh he was such a gentleman, I looked around, this was a huge tub.

It went from wall to wall, with a huge non see through window set low behind us. This bathroom seriously looked like something you'd expect a king to have.

"Duh, this a big ass tub."

He frowned and shook his head,

"No. I meant because you seemed nervous. Are you okay, I can leave you alone for a bit."

"Why wouldn't I be? You're Big Baby Maxie, the big dealer who basically has an army. Why wouldn't I be nervous seeing you."

He started to undo his robe.

"Nene. Be real."

He nudged his head at the huge bag I brought in,

The one with all the money in it.

"What's that, look , I know somethings wrong. Plus I can't have you bring foreign shit in here anyways. Might be a bomb or a head knowing you."

"Ugh Maxie get in the damn tub what do you take me for? Some rabid 1913's harlot who goes off and kills people?"

I rolled my eyes.

"If you're tryna call me a dirty whore then just say it."

Sliding off the robe it hit the floor,

I heard him giggle deeply.

Damn....it's fukin huge, I've seen it before but it always surprises me. I looked him up and down, tan skin, dark hair full of thick beautiful curls that fall to his shoulders, Soft short hair surrounding his chest, it was very neat up there. And down there. His eyebrows were very well groomed, sharp. And he had big full pink lips.

Maxie stepped inside the water and sat towards the corner of the bathtub.

"Look man, I know how it is talkin to me...you don't trust no man and I get that but you know you can trust me. I just need to know if I can trust you. You gotta be honest, that's not a threat that's a concern."

"Look man get off my dick, I just wanted a bath.....what did YOU want?"

"I know Pico's missing. Close to figuring out where he is too."