Three's A Crowd

That was that for my turn,
I waited for this prim and proper pussy to throw some bars back my way. He started to rap and I was instantly blown away by what this twerp had to say . He seemed to be a different person, he was more confident and into the music than he was focused at my piece pointing between his eyes. Not bad Keith.

He continued to bop to the song and soon it was my turn again, others started to surround the speaker and us. I stepped closer lowering my gun. He grinned and bopped his head, he looked really cute like that, like he was so focused on what I was saying. Like he was analyzing a way to compliment my verse with his own.

The crowd grew and i walked closer, so did he.

He finished and I threw some bars back, putting my gun away fully before we've finally finished.

The makeshift crowd started to cheer and surround us, Keith went back to looking flustered and shy. I placed a hand on his shoulder and laughed. Soon, the crowd bounced and it was just the three of us again. Darnell, me, and Keith.

"Yo that was pretty sick."

Darnell said raving up to the newbie In front.

"Haha...really? I-I wasn't trying to...ha ha I dunno...I just....I had fun."

He couldn't stop smiling.
He was at a loss of words and his face was all blushy. This was super cute and I couldn't hold back k anymore. Not only was he one of the most talented rappers I've ever seen , but he was super cute. I kinda wanna throw him against the wall of my apartment and dog fuckem-

"...Uhm..."

My thoughts were distracted by blue boy's nervousness. I wondered why he scared but I guess I did threaten to murder him.

"Did you...like it? Was it...hot? Ha ha..."

I laughed at him.
I walked closer and looked at him in the eyes.

"You straight?"

"N-no?...I'm Bi."

Perfect.
I got in and slid my hand onto his right cheek giving it a little squeeze and a tap and moved my face closer to his. He was starting to grow red again right when I stopped, placing my forehead onto his. I was taller so my eyes directly set into his.

"You think I'm hot?"

He froze, he gulped and looked around assumingly for Darnell to bud in. He wouldn't though, he likes watching me act gay towards other people. Well I guess it isn't acting, but you fuckin get it.

"Y..yeah..."

I kissed his cheek,
And went to kiss his neck.
He made a couple of sexy noises and I backed away.

"Look...you're pretty cute."

I put my gun back inside my pants and licked my lips.

"How about I show you how hot you really were, Kay baby?~"

He nodded like he was in trouble.
That was hot...I turned back towards Darnell and winked at him.

"Ok, ok Pico. See ya homeboy, just don't hurtem too bad ha ha ha..."

"Ha ha..Shut up, I don't wanna scare him just yet."

The two of us laughed while he just sat there.

Eventually Darnell packed his shit up and left. It just left the two of us.

"So, you wanna walk around or what?"