Held At Gunpoint

Damn, maybe I was too hard onem

Now he looks like some kind of fukin lost puppy that's wet in the rain. But if he was gonna be hangin with me he better pick his own ass up and deal with it. Walkin up the stairs i open the screen door and step in holding the door open for Keith in the process.

"PICO!"

ugh it was those bad ass kids, skid and pump. I raised my pinky to clean my ear out.

"Pico give us some money!"

"Maaan, if y'all don't sit y'all bad asses down I'll knock y'all out."

I looked behind me to see Keith looking towards the wall, he was holding his arms close together. He didn't want to be here. I felt bad for draggin him all the way out here now. And for yellin at him earlier. Right when I was about to go walk up to comfort him the mom of these two kids walk down the stairs.

"What's up LiLi what you been up to?"

"Nothin, who's this?"

I grabbed his hand and Keith looked away from me, he was quiet and didn't even hold my hand back. He looked at Lila though.

"Hello..I'm Keith..its nice to meet you."

"I'm Lila, this is Skid and Pump. It's nice to meet you too!"

I walked him further back by the door and began to talk.

"Hey...I'm sorry...

"It's ok."

"Hey Pico come here."

"She brought me out to the kitchen and spoke low to me. The kids were talking to Keith and he started laughing.

"What are you doing with that kid? You not scaring him are you?

"No..he's just this guy I met on the rappers block."

She gave me a look up and down.

"Ight damn, I may have threatened to light his shit up. Then we did some shit in my car. Then I screamed at him."

"Comeon man, I told you you're too aggressive-"

"I know I know...I'm gonna try and talk to him. I can tell he doesn't wanna be here. I fucked up."

She stood there in her robe for a second before walking over to a drawer and handing me what I came here for. It was some weed, she gave me enough for three people though. I'm assuming she wants me to get him high.

"You're much more chill when you're relaxed with this. Take some and try to ease your way back."

I nodded my head and we walked back over to the living room. She also gave me a beer I cracked it open and started to drink some. Lila went up to go shower.

"Pico can we have some?"

Skid was reaching out and I handed it to them. They both took sips from it and started to cough from the sting.

"Alright that's enough, don't tell ya mama. Come on Kei, let's go."

He was still ignoring me, or trying to. He walked out of the door and went in the car. I turned on the ignition and pulled out. Looking in his direction he only faced the window.

"I wanna go home."

Fuck. I was surprised that he'd say that but I guess not too surprised.

"Ok.."

"Hey...I'm sorry..."

I placed my hand on his thigh abs he shifted uncomfortably. I felt really bad and I wasn't sure if I should keep it there or not.

"No, really I am..I...look at me."

"Please."

He turned his head slowly, I was pulling back into the alley way where I put my car back on park.

"I did like what we did...I like you. But I got...I got embarrassed, and I felt guilt."

"Why are you with someone?"

"No. but I was."

We seemed to have paused in the moment. Everything felt slow. Especially when he put his hand on mine. Soon enough he came close to me. We both turned red, and he grabbed my dick. Sliding his hand from my chest, to my abs, to my crotch. I instantly got hard and he went to my zipper. I was getting nervous but he pulled my pants down to my boxers. My face was red, I hated feeling like this. I felt so submissive. It made me mad but I tried to calm down. He got a hold of it and started to jerk me off and I bit my lips. Soon enough I moved down to kiss him on the lips. Only stopping to see that he took it out. It was fully exposed and rock solid. He kept playing around with my foreskin before pulling it down. I twitched a little and sighed.

"H-Hey you don't have to suck it it's up to you."

He went close to it and gave the head a kiss. He took his tongue out and licked on the under side of it and I moaned.

"U-Ugh.~"

I covered my mouth with my hand and looked away. He did it again and I let out a muffled moan.He then wrapped his mouth and tongue around the head and slid off. I moaned so loud my hand couldn't hold anything back.

"Auh..~K..Keith.Maybe we should go...you wanted to go home right?""

Lifting off of me he started to stroke me slowly before putting it away fully.I really fuckin licked that but I hated to moan in front of other people. Especially letting someone as soft as him see. I went back up to kiss him on the neck and on his mouth.

"Ha...uhm..thanks."

Keith smiled at me when I said that, still blushing, he was so cute.

"Can I get your number?"

He asked for my number? I laughed at him and took his phone pushing the numbers in. I texted myself from his number and saved his as well. We both decided to walk back to the car and we heard blaring car alarms.

"Ohno my car!"

"HEY!"

They had people stealing from Keith's car, it was three dudes. I went up to them and one of them pulled out a gun and held it to my face.I made sure Keith stood behind me, he held onto my arm and I glared the guy down.

"Ayo you know who the fuck you messin wit?"

The guy laughed at me and I pulled my gun out too pointing it at him, we both were at gun point and the other two guys were just standing there.

Fuck.