Pico's Hot Rod

What?

Did he?

WHERE ARE WE GOING? this guy I just met literally threatened my life, kissed me, and asked if I wanted to get fucked by him. It wasn't the weirdest thing to happen to me but I wasn't used to this area. And it wasn't helping that he was ACTUALLY armed. I didn't feel forced to do anything because I doubt he'd actually do it....but he has the power to. I looked around at the ally we were in, it was passed the apartments he supposedly lived in. I heard dogs barking and there was people occasionally walking in and out as well. We turned a corner and was greeted with an empty circle spot that seemed to be surrounded with buildings. In the middle I saw a orange and green car with golden swangers. It seemed to be a low rider. I didn't know much about cars but it had a giant engine thingy sticking from the hood, was that supposed to make it fast?

He went in some bushes and grabbed a wired hanger that had been stretched out and shoved it through the crack of the window. More importantly.....WAS THIS HIS CAR?!

"P-pico was it? I-"

"Chill blueberry, dis my car. I got the keys stuck inside yesterday, I jus didn feel like takin it out but now I do."

He pulled his keys out and unlocked the door. He opened the drivers side and stopped to turn and glare at me.

"I know I'm sexy as shit and you're probably focused on my exposed abs, but we'll get to that later I swear...but get in."

I looked around nervously.

"O-oh yeah! S-sorry..."

I rushed over to the Passenger side and examined the handles, it was gold and seemed to be lined with diamonds. Just how rich was this guy?! I opened the door and the entire inside of the car was a Matt red. This guys car was absolutely gorgeous. I only have a navy blue Nissan my mom bought me when I was in college. He closed his side of the door and I stepped in sheepishly.

"Don't fuck up my seats."

I made sure to get in as carefully as possible and closed the door.

"Don't forget to buckle up Berry Buckle."

I laughed at his pun, I assumed he was mentioning my hair. I gripped onto the seatbelts, they were gold as well, the buckle and all. I was amazed at how great his car looked. This was impressive.

"This is an amazing car."

"Thanks, customized it myself."

My eyes widened.

He did this?!

"Yeah, I do it on the side no biggie."

I looked around at the car and thought about his rapping skill as well. This guy was an artist. Peering over at him he began to start his car. I couldn't help but stare, he looked so calm.

"Hm?"

Oh shit he caught me. I looked away and he brushed his hand against my face. I looked over at him and blushed. He leaned in and gave me a Kiss. He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a light squeeze. His lips pressed into mines surprisingly soft. He then pressed hard as he brushed his thumb over my neck. He pulled me in and took a quick breath before locking lips again. I melted into his grasp and opened my mouth as well kissing him back. He slipped his tongue in and it caressed mine slowly. He started to bite the bottom of my Lip and drag across it. I let out a pleasured sigh from the unexpected bite and opened my eyes a bit. He kissed me again before making a popping noise and moving back to the steering wheel.

"Ha ha...."

He laughed softly turning the wheel, His face was red as well but didn't seem as embarrassed as I was. That was an amazing kiss though, and honestly I wanted to kiss him more.

"We don't gotta fuck if you don want to blueberry...we can just like chill or somethin."

Watching him turn the wheel I wanted to return the favor and dragged my hand from his knee, right before his-

"Go ahead...touch it I don't mind."

"Oh..I-I..."

"Keith it's fine, I'm not gonna bitecha.."

I raised my hand up some more slightly before visibly shaking. Looking at him he looked intently at my hand before looking over to me.

"It's ok baby, look. Sorry I was so aggressive before I swear you're safe with me. I was jus layin down my ground G. I'm not gonna hurt ya. If i knew you were this sweet I wouldna dun it to ya."

I didn't exactly know what to say about that but I did feel more at ease by him saying that. He was biting his lip and back to looking at my hand, his eyes went higher to his crotch and I saw that he was hard. I blushed at the sight of it. 'Did I do that?' I gulped before moving my hand up his thigh and finally sliding my fingers over it. It was warm, hot even. I went back and touched it again squeezing it this time. His face was red too, and he was biting his lip. I took a hold of it and started to stroke softly. I felt the ridges of it through his pants and the fact that it was throbbing was hot. I started to get hard too and instantly felt self conscious. He was way bigger than me, you couldn't even see it through my jeans. I was hoping he wouldn't touch it.

"A-augh..~"

Woah. He just moaned.

That must have been embarrassing for him because he looked away from me and he touched the wheel, I didn't want to stop doing this. I quickly got up and kissed his neck he sighed softly trying to hide a moan I assume. He looked at me before I kissed his cheek, squeezing his crotch again he sort of jumped a bit.

"Ay, somebody's horny I see. Backup a bit."

I sat down and moved my hand away feeling dumb, I thought he liked it. Did he not? I know he was only saying to back up but that hurt a little.

"Sorry."

"Mhmm."

He was acting cold all of a sudden, he turned the car around in the circle leaving the alley way. He had his other hand on his pants while his right did the driving.

"Where are we going?"

He didn't answer for a while but he was turning a few street corners I didn't recognize.

"Hey-"

"You scared of me? You scared I'm gonna bring you somewhere bad? Can you chill the fuck out you're makin my nerves bad shut up."

I flinched and sat down looking out of the windshield, I didn't know what to say or do. I wasn't scared before but I am now. He just left my car by his apartment. Everything was in there. The only thing I had was my wallet and my phone.

"We jus visiting my home girl, I'm getting sum from her."

With that he turned up the music and continued to drive off into the street. I saw a neighborhood approach in the distance and he pulled into the driveway. I saw a few men and a pitbull in the driveway. I didn't see a woman though. They were also playing music with a large speaker and sitting on top of some hoods of cars. He turned off the engine and opened his door.

"Come on."