Small Encounter [Part 1]

It's been more than two weeks since I've been staying with Lila. Things have been slow but steady, helping with the cleaning, getting a job with her brother, and watching the kids when she's gone. Right now Skid, pump, and I were watching the demon song awards on tv while drinking my favorite soda, Big Blue.

"What kinda flow is that."

Skid shouted in frustration at the tv. This made me smile slightly, but pump had the complete opposite reaction, he frowned and made an expression of great shock.

"Don't be mean, these are the people that drops albums for you."

Skid flicked off the tv and stuck a tongue out.

"They need my listen to succeed."

I finally decided to interrupt them both,

"Ha ha, watch what you say or spooky Daddy Dearest will come out and get you."

Knock

Knock

Knock

I eyed the door and got up motioning for the kids to stay still.

Looking through the door, I see Nene and Darnell. Nene was holding her arm carrying a disheveled look. And Darnell was crossing his arms looking a tad bit annoyed.

"Oh, wassup..."

I was NOT expecting to see them here. Once they were inside they started to talk to me. Did this mean that Pico was with them ?

"Yo."

"...Hey..."

I looked at them in confusion,

"It's Pico..."

Nene spoke softly before looking up at me with glassy eyes.

"W-what's wrong with him?"

My heart sank, is he dead? The fact that the thought even popped into my head made me sick to my stomach . He did say that this wasn't something to be messed with.

"He was stabbed and burned pretty bad, that's all we heard but we don't know where he is. This means that there's people trying to impersonate us."

Darnell spoke coldly. I was on the verge of tears, but seeing nene I knew I had to keep it together. After all they grew up together.

I waved my arm towards the hall at the kids so they would know to go back to their rooms. They seemed less scared than I imagined and more angry. Once they left I continued the discussion.

"What do you mean?"

"Well for one I fucking love fire, and for two, this crazy bitch loves knifes."

Nene gave Darnell a side eye but ultimately gave up the fight In her.

She started to grab at her own face and cry.

"I really want my man back..."

Darnell looked at her for a slight moment.

I offered them two Big Blue's. I don't know where they came from but I was hoping to make them feel better. I took sharp breath though, something happened to pico.....is he ok???

" Darnell is Pico...with.....you?"

"No,"

Darnell came in full view and put a hefty hand on my shoulder.