Hell In A Cell (Rated: R)

My body hurts.

Covered in bruises, my mind was foggy. Vince and his posse beat me senseless

Each and everyday. Living here for who knows how long I've been gone has made me grow tired. This is completely my fault, I shoulda never got Keith involved in this shit, I love him, I love him so much and now there's nothing I can do.

I don wanna cry, but that's all I can do.

It's all I could ever do, I'm not this macho man I try to be at all.

I turned on top of the table I was shackled to letting my tears go.

They locked me in this small metal room only feeding me scraps, if they remembered.

I never even saw Vince, I only saw his goons. I haven't seen my friends yet either, have they been tricked? Did I put too much hope into my old pals? Were they all just pretending to be tough too?

My tears felt heavier, my head felt like pans were being smashed across my head. I was cold, only in my boxers.

SHuuumP-

"Heyyyyy PICO!"

     "Yea Wassup PUSSY!"
"Ha ha he ha.."

There they were not a second late. I lazily look over to see three dudes,

They were all holding buckets of water.

"Look who needs a bath!"

   "UGH, Look how skinny he is?"

A bigger man walked up and practically threw the large metal bin at me. The weight of the water stopped me from jerking away. Instantly I felt my body begin to shiver. My nose was already running from the last time they did this. The other two men approached as well, except they dumped it onto me before throwing the bins onto the concrete floor.

"Hey Pico! Look at me!"

The bigger man gripped my chin and made me face him,
Taking a puff out of a huge cigar he blew it into my face, adding a bit of spit too.

I cringed.

"...what do...you want..?"

That was all I could ask.

"We jus wanna come in here and play a little before boss scoops ya up himself!"

And before i could even think I felt a sharp pain slide from my side to my back, following with a loud whip sound.

The bigger guy was holding his pants up, his belt was in his other hand in a tight grip.

He raised his arm up higher before bringing it onto my face, then across my legs.

"AghH-"

I screamed in pain,
I was like a sideshow attraction for any of my enemies to just walk in and out, doing whatever they wanted.

"Hey! Lemme try this!!"

I looked over to spot a large needle full of 'something' in the skinny guy's hand.

"No..no..no..no..NO!"

His smile was evil,

Stomping hisd way through my vicinity he couldn't wait to do what he was planning.

"WHAT IS THAT-"

WHAP-

The bigger guy reminded me of the belt,

While the other injected me with some sort of drug. My heart started to beat out of my chest and I was trying my best to come out of my four limb chains. Shaking like an animal trying to fight against metal I was terrified. This was crazy, this was crazy!!!