0- introduction

Hello! I know it's been such a long break since my last writing but I'm finally back!! I've had such a busy time lately so my account hasn't been as much as a priority. I'm so happy to be back writing again and so grateful that you've waited this long!

Thank you for your patience <3

As always, here are some disclaimers:

-  This book contains toxic relationships, mentions of murder and kidnapping. If any of these topics are upsetting for you then I don't advise reading this.

- All of the love interests are female, as is the reader insert. While the reader's sexuality is not explicitly mentioned, she is sapphic.

- The reader is also unusual in that she's not a morally good person which will be clear when reading. I liked the idea of having a manipulative and/or cruel main character which you can see here. Just thought I'd give a heads up that she will have some morally questionable actions. More information about this in the description!

- Updates will be bi-weekly, so typically that will be one chapter at the beginning of a week and one mid-week. I had wanted to return to doing more frequent updates but I think that this will be more manageable for me to keep consistent. I hope you guys can understand!

- There will be around 40(?) chapters, I can't guarantee the length yet but I'm looking at minimum 35 and maximum 45.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy girlville!!!