Chapter 291: Peace and Flowers

Comincia dall'inizio

At Grey's reassuring words, Yuna's expressions quickly brightened up with delight and excitement. Her pointy elven ears flapped up and down as she looked at Grey with expectant eyes, making the latter chuckle gently to himself.

After all, after the Sanctuary expanded, they were left with more space than they will ever need. With the use of plant, earth, water, and all sorts of magics, terraforming the land would be much easier. A green meadow was not impossible.

"Then, what kinds of flowers should we plant? Can we have violets? Ah! But roses are wonderful too... There's also lilies and tulips... Hmm... What to pick..." [Yuna]

"Hahaha. We could just plant as much as we can, you know?" [Grey]

"Really?! Then can we grow magic plants, as well?!" [Yuna]

"Sure. Though, we might need to do some trial and error for that." [Grey]

"Yaay~!" [Yuna]

They were still planning, yet Yuna was already on cloud nine. She then listed flower after flower and created a wish list of all the flora she wants to grow in their soon to be meadow, when suddenly, a realization came to her

"Wait, Grey, can we also have animals as well? Like bees and butterflies?" [Yuna]

"Hmm... It shouldn't be impossible... But we'll have to catch them first. I think we could also have rabbits and birds if we try hard enough." [Grey]

"Oh! I'll try my best then!" [Yuna]

Now, Yuna's face bloomed even brighter than before. So bright, it was practically blinding to look at. After listing the flowers, she then created a list of the little critters she wanted to see. Be it little ladybugs or cute rabbits, she considered them all. A bright smile bloomed on her face.

And as such a radiant smile bloomed on her face, Erdea's gates appeared before them. It was just as colorful as they remembered it, people pouring out as they head back to their own homes, leaving with satisfied faces.

With the Festival of Hearts now open, people are finally starting to leave one another and the streets are being cleaned up, only a couple more decorations remaining here and there as they flutter in the passing winds.

Yet despite the City of Colors being still just as lively, people chattering and bustling as they cleaned up after themselves. There were even some still playing around even when the festivities were already over, dancing their hearts out as they hopped about.

And speaking of festivities, Grey and Yuna had also used up the grand prize they won at the Wheel of Fortune, having a group date with Iris, Violet, and Julius. It was quite the fun time, enjoying many merry and wonderful activities.

"Oh! Boss! Lady Boss! Are you two heading back to the manor now?" [Lester]

And just as they headed back to the Tobias Manor, a familiar voice called out to them. It was Lester who was now helping out in the cleaning efforts, holding a broom by his hand, sweeping away all the mess he could.

"Yeah, we are. Do you need anything from us?" [Grey]

"Ah, nothing much... But, ah! Could you wait a moment please?" [Lester]

Said Lester before turning back and running away towards the street side. By the time he returned, there was already a bag with him, the sound of clanging metals echoing with each and every step he took.

"Boss, Lady Boss, could you please hand this over to the Young Lord for me? It would really be a great help." [Lester]

"Umm... Kitchenware...?" [Grey]