Chapter 291: Peace and Flowers

Start from the beginning

Though, no matter how formal she tried to act, she only looked adorable to Yuna's eyes, Yuna who was now hugging her tightly and patting her head. One of the only few who can treat a princess so casually.

"Nalia, hug too?" [Natalia]

"Of course! I'll also give Natalia lots of hugs and kisses!" [Yuna]

"Yaay~!" [Natalia]

Though, no one still beat the Little Princess in terms of cuteness. Just as she saw Yuna hugging Iris, she also requested to be treated the same, extending her little arms out with an innocent sparkle playing in her eyes. Yuna couldn't help but fulfill her adorable little request.

"Jealous, aren't you? The Little Princess won't let you hug her anymore." [Grey]

"Shut up. Whose fault do you think that is?" [Julius]

"Oh? Are you blaming us now?" [Grey]

And like usual, Grey and Julius were talking rough with one another once again, exchanging harsh words as often as they breathe. They have been getting on one another's nerves the past few days and it has been quite rowdy.

Well, even with how rough and barbaric they were with one another, they were still great friends. Without saying a single word, they simply bumped their fists against each other's, saying goodbyes in their own way.

Not just them, Grey and Yuna also gave their goodbyes to everyone else. They may be visiting the Little Princess weekly, but it's not always a guarantee that they'll see them. There was no harm in saying farewell even if it's just for a little while.

"Then, everyone, until next time." [Grey]

"Fufufu! Take care, everyone~!" [Yuna]

With their goodbyes finished, Grey then opened the gates once more and gentle light illuminated the forest. As they waved their hands goodbye, they vanished into the light, their figures slowly vanishing one after another as they passed through the gate.

Before long, everyone was finally gone and silence returned to the forest. There were only two figures left, glancing at the directions where the royal carriage previously was before turning around, looking at one another's faces.

"Shall we head back as well, Milady?" [Grey]

"Un!" [Yuna]

It didn't take too long before the silence was broken, the sound of footsteps echoing in the air. But rather than dash their way back towards the city, Grey and Yuna simply took their time and strolled around in the forest, holding one another's hands.

They've always been sprinting or running, but walking like such was a nice change of pace, the refreshing winds caressing their skin with every step they took. It was only then that they could appreciate the full beauty of the forest around them.

After exiting the forest, what greeted them was no dull sight. A field of colors once again welcomed them warmly, more and more flowers blooming by the second, the bees, bugs, and butterflies buzzing about without a care in the world.

The meadows were as peaceful and colorful as usual, not a single trace of chaos to be seen, only harmony as the rabbits hopped around and the birds perched on the bushes, chirping about before taking flight once more.

"Mmn~! This view really is wonderful no matter how many times I've seen it... I wish there's a meadow like this back in Galderia too..." [Yuna]

"Well, how about we make one too? Using plant magic, that is." [Grey]

"Ehh? That's a nice idea, but... where would we plant them then? Our garden is not that big, you know?" [Yuna]

"Hahaha. Yuna, you silly girl... Have you forgotten already? We have the 'Sanctuary' to play around with, remember?" [Grey]