Avatar: The Last Airbender (A:TLA)

Before you guys throw a hissy fit, I LOVE AVATAR. I love the characters, I love the plot and we all love Iroh, let's face it. XD

But here's the thing: PEOPLE NEED TO STOP ARGUING ABOUT THE WAY THE SEQUEL SERIES ENDED.

For those of you living under a rock, go watch the show. After that, also watch The Legend of Korra. Those are one of the most amazing pieces of animation, its plot matching up with the likes of Dreamworks and Pixar. Plus, there are spoilers in this rant.

Speaking of Korra, you all know what I'm talking about. The way the show wrapped up. No one had a single problem with the way the ATLA ended. Why not treat TLOK the same way?

Now, I'm not saying that the ending didn't have it's flaws. In fact, it has major flaws, in my opinion. However, can we please just appreciate the impact that the series had on our lives instead of arguing about Korrasami becoming canon?! Like, yeah, its a huge step, but I rather focus on the ending as a series finale, not as a political commentary...even if that was the creator's intentions.

The same thing goes for the movie. Yeah, it was horrible. But a long time ago on Tumblr, I found out that the bomb of a movie wasn't Shymalan's fault. He knew his way around the show or otherwise, Bryke and Mike wouldn't have given him the okay to shoot the movie at all. It was the executives and casting producers that didn't and hired people because of certain favors and a complete miscasting. Shymalan's not perfect, but we have got to stop blaming the entirety of the movie on him. Most of it wasn't his fault.

With that said, I am glad that the Korrasami hate has slowly died down a bit and its not as worse as it was when it was first released. People still hate the movie but are starting to move forward from it. The shippings, I'm really neutral on. I really don't see Korrasami, but if its the beginning of a romance, then I'm all up for it. (Plus, I love the fanart.) Makkorra, I'm not a huge fan of. Bolin and Opal? Totally neutral. Jinora and Kai? Switzerland, thanks. XD Zutara though? I can give you a list of valid reasons of why that wouldn't work out as a romantic relationship.

(I just noticed this now but the majority of the ships that I just listed came from TLOK. 0_0 Wonder what that has to say about the shift in the fandom. Either that, or the Avatar generation is grown up. XD)

Well, this was something I wanted to get out since TLOK ended. What do you guys think? Comment below and let me know and to you silent readers, I would love to talk to you guys! :D