Wounds

I sat there against that pole for what seemed like forever before Erwin and his men finally came out with uncle Levi. Uncle Levi was in a state, his jacket was bloody and there was still blood dripping from him.
I stared in shock at what I was seeing.
The two guards looked at Erwin, who looked amused, and he gave them a little nod. The guards take off the ropes that tied me up and me and uncle Levi, who was unconscience, were thrown out of the room.
I would have argued with them but uncle Levi seriously needed the attention right now.
I struggled to get uncle Levi onto me back and when I did I carried him to the room with the big brown door. I slowly put him so that he was lying down on the bench. And the minute I put him down the door opened.
I looked up to see another two guys from Erwin's stupid squad. I stared in horror as they came closer and one of them said.
'You come any closer kid a bullet will go straight through your head.'
I stood frozen on the spot.
They went closer to uncle Levi who was passed out on the bench and started to hit him with their guns.
Why?
I ran up to them trying to stop them but it was no use. I tried over and over but each time I was pushed back really hard or they'd swing their gun and hit my stomach.
After a few minutes they left the room laughing and saying that they would be back.
Once I heard that I knew that this wasn't the best place to be so I carried uncle Levi onto my back again. I trudged towards his room.

Once I got to his room I turned around and started to pat uncles levi's trousers to see where the keys were. I got them out and unlocked the door locking it behind me.
I put uncle Levi down onto the bed.
I saw where all the blood was coming from.
I lifted his shirt and on his back there were small but very deep cuts all over. I panicked before remembering that I had read that there was a storage room in this building.
I left the room and went to the storage room which to my suprise was open. I went in and saw bandeges, pain killers and chemicals.
These chemicals are used to make medicine and I remember how to make them since I used to have lessons with this stuff at home.
I grabbed everything I could find that would be helpful and went back up to uncle levi's room.
I started to slowly wrap up uncle levi's back with the bandeges I has found. He was still unconscience so he would fall to one side making it harder for me to bandege him. I then realised that his fingers had been bent back because they were really bruised up and swollen. I had learned how to make some medicine for unresponding bones so I started to brew it. After a while I had created and opened his mouth for him to drink it and I knew it tasted horrible. It was getting really late but I wasn't going to sleep so I think I'm going to have to pull an all nighter.
After 4 hours uncle Levi is going to have to have another dose of pain killers again otherwise that pain is going to come back.

I'm just hoping that Erwin's squad don't find us here...